Should Single-Flag CTF Return?

RisingPho3nix

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Single-Flag CTF to return?

• Yes
    • No

So the one thing I'm noticing in Halo 4 Matchmaking is a distinct lack of attack/defend gametypes. Specifically, the absence of Single-Flag CTF, which was hands down my favorite multiplayer gametype since Halo 2. I miss it. I miss it badly. And after playing obscene amounts of Rush in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3, I find myself feeling like I need Single-Flag CTF in Halo 4.

Anyone else feel like it needs to make a return?

• Like 1

I have always hated 1 flag, In halo 3 it always followed the same route

1 flag CTF on high ground, lets camp it.

1 flag CTF on valhalla, lets camp it

1 flag CTF on pitt, sword and shotty sitting on flag

1 flag CTF on pretty much any map takes it that same way..it gets old real fast..short of the flag being in a wide open area the gametype is pretty much made for campers

Again the noobs are out in full force complaining about nothing. One flag ctf and bomb are classic games that made halo 2 so awesome!! How could you even say they shouldn't be in halo 4?? Go play super Mario or something else please and leave halo that way bungie intended it to be.

0.o i have played Halo since CE..just because i don't like a particular gametype due to my experience in it i should go somewhere else? i hate ALL one sided objective games in ANY game that has them, not just halo..they are called one sided for a damn reason..because tha's how they always end up

• Like 1

But when you do have friends and online friends that you can form a team with, these game types were the best! Most of halo is a community and people by now have friends that they have played with since halo 2. I've been playing with the same team for years now!

If ctf seems one sided. Make some friends. The problem isn't the game. The problem is you're being antisocial.

But when you do have friends and online friends that you can form a team with, these game types were the best! Most of halo is a community and people by now have friends that they have played with since halo 2. I've been playing with the same team for years now!

If ctf seems one sided. Make some friends. The problem isn't the game. The problem is you're being antisocial.

i have plenty of friends to play with but they all feel the same way as me about one sided objective. i prefer 2 flag, it's alot more active, 1 flag is passive for the defeding team, i like to move around the map, i like to get into the thick of things..with 1 flag it feels like i'm forced to stay in that one spot because nobody else does, they try and rush the enemy spawn and end up dead then i have 4 players rushing me with maulers and swords..bleh..

granted the Mauler isn't in this game but that was a comon problem on high ground and isolation in H3

Wow, there are a LOT of dumb people in here. 1-Flag and Neutral Bomb are HALO STAPLES- If you don't know that then you simply missed out on the experience BY NOT HAVING ANY FRIENDS IN YOUR FRIENDS LIST. Do you know why people like us love the classic 8 v 8 Objective gametypes? Because we have crews of ORGANIZED, INTELLIGENT PLAYERS on our friends lists. 343i dropping 8 v 8 support for Objective games is a total breakdown. I like how the second kid to respond thought this thread was about how many hands were on the flag. What a moron. Wow, I mean... wow.

• 4 years later...