People got to stop complaining.

Antics

The problem with the young generation is most of them just like to complain. This game is amazing. It has recieved the highest praises from top level reviewers. 343 have gone to a **** load of trouble to bring us a bug free game right off the shelf that is visually stunning.

I am amazed that people are complaining about things like weapon design, be a big boy and get over it.

People are saying 343 just tried to CoD it up to draw in new fans, that is hardly the case. Yeah they threw in a few perks but what does that matter? You get to tweak your guy to your style of play. How does that make it unbalanced. I challenge anyone that complains about getting killed by certain class load outs, make the same class then if it is that OP. Also, CoD was not the first game to bring in class based warfare, nor will it be the last. 100% uniqueness in a game is a thing of the past and things will always be comparable to other game. That does not make this game Call of Halo.

Kill cams have been introduced, deal with it. That keeps you having to come up with fresh tactics to kill someone, not just sitting back on a rock camo sniping etc. And come on guys, everyone knows that kill cams are laggy, it is not that they were not hitting you. It is not that the hit boxes are too big.

Ordanance drops, These are in no way over powered. Complain about the Saw? i have been killed while wielding it numerous times, and killed guys with it numerous times, it is balanced and has a ridiculously slow reload to help this too. Rockets in my opinion fly a little slower and require precision aiming, and i am pretty sure blast radius has been decreased. There is no 1 super weapon.

No weapon spawns. Yeah it is different from what we are used to, but you got to roll with the punches. I prefer it this way. You got to enter the game and work out strategies with your team in game, not in the pre match lobby. Suck it up.

I am just going to take a stab in the dark here and try stereotype the people whinging. Most likely people with negative k/d's that play mainly team based games and run off by themselves and try to lone wolf it and are killed by people playing as a team. Therefor looking for an excuse to make it the games fault, not lack of there own skill. For crying out loud the game has been out like 3 days or so now, the learning curve takes weeks for most people, there is no exceptional player out there yet. There are good players, but no great players compared to what we will see in the coming months. Those players will be the ones that knuckled down and got good at using what was at there disposal.

If i had to give this game 1 honest critique. It would be good connection searching. I am Aussie and had a couple laggy games. All we need implemented is localised searching.

#endrant @dontplaythisgameifyouarejustgoingtowhinge

• Like 1

So lets re make super mario world and give him the ability to do Kamaehamaeha's... As long as its "fresh" and "new" older Nintendo fans shouldn't complain. You're compliance doesn't mean everyone feels the same way, some people actually liked Halo the way it was, which was Halo. And the way 343 is heading it will be just another FPS on the shelf and lose all star power quicker than you think.

• Like 2

So lets re make super mario world and give him the ability to do Kamaehamaeha's... As long as its "fresh" and "new" older Nintendo fans shouldn't complain. You're compliance doesn't mean everyone feels the same way, some people actually liked Halo the way it was, which was Halo. And the way 343 is heading it will be just another FPS on the shelf and lose all star power quicker than you think.

You act like giving Mario the ability to do Kamehameha's would be a bad idea.

• Like 3

I respect that, but trying to compare super mario doing a Kamaehamaeha to what i have said above is like trying to judge a fish on its ability to breathe out of water.

I am not compliant in any way, shape or form. I hated Reach and didn't play it much. I played 3 online for well over 2 years, i wasn't compliant to Reach based on that fact. Halo 4 is a breathe of fresh air i don't see it losing anything anytime soon.

Halo 4 is not a remake. So your example does not fit. They did not REMAKE Halo 3, 2, or 1. They made a NEW Halo. They added new things because if they didnt it would just be an updated Halo 3 game with a new campaign and better graphics, do you really want that? As much as I liked Halo 3 after a couple years playing it I got tired. Just because they added new features does not mean its less Halo.

Halo 4 is not a remake. So your example does not fit. They did not REMAKE Halo 3, 2, or 1. They made a NEW Halo. They added new things because if they didnt it would just be an updated Halo 3 game with a new campaign and better graphics, do you really want that? As much as I liked Halo 3 after a couple years playing it I got tired. Just because they added new features does not mean its less Halo.

the reason I liked halo was because it was DIFFERENT, for god sakes, there is a SAW and an airdrop, I am willing to bet everything that if they don't make a few small changes, they will gain new fans, but lose a lot of fans in the process. Halo will die.

the reason I liked halo was because it was DIFFERENT, for god sakes, there is a SAW and an airdrop, I am willing to bet everything that if they don't make a few small changes, they will gain new fans, but lose a lot of fans in the process. Halo will die.

Is it the same as everyone else? No. Just by taking a glance at it everyone will be able to recognize it as Halo. It will not die until they stop making it or people stop buying it. They have to find a balance in keeping good old features and new ones because sticking with the old will mean the death of any game.

That is your opinion, and my opinion is that H4 will gain more fans than it loses. Halo will survive.

Is it the same as everyone else? No. Just by taking a glance at it everyone will be able to recognize it as Halo. It will not die until they stop making it or people stop buying it. They have to find a balance in keeping good old features and new ones because sticking with the old will mean the death of any game.

so how does CoD sell 400,000+ copies every year? You sound dumb. They can make new things without biting ideas it isn't hard. New weapons, new gametypes, speeding up the walking speed wouldn't have hurt, but adding sprint and other things takes away from the halo experience that everyone has come to love.

Youre not even complaining about the things actual core halo fans care about theres new weapons and crap in every new halo game most people are concerned that there are not enough game variants in matchmaking, or weapon spawns. not that OMG THERES A MACHINE GUN IN HALO

Youre not even complaining about the things actual core halo fans care about theres new weapons and crap in every new halo game most people are concerned that there are not enough game variants in matchmaking not that OMG THERES A MACHINE GUN IN HALO

well if you read my thread you would see that I complained about insta spawns and no weapons on the map.

so how does CoD sell 400,000+ copies every year? You sound dumb. They can make new things without biting ideas it isn't hard. New weapons, new gametypes, speeding up the walking speed wouldn't have hurt, but adding sprint and other things takes away from the halo experience that everyone has come to love.

Wow. Just wow. Take a look at evey damn CoD game and tell me there is ZERO change. As long as there is noticeable change in the game it will sell because they can claim that its "New" and "Better" than the previous.

How does Sprint take away from the experience? It speeds up the entire game which imo is good.

And thinking of original ideas that people will LIKE is not that easy. You have obviously never tried to think up of something completely original.

Wow. Just wow. Take a look at evey damn CoD game and tell me there is ZERO change. As long as there is noticeable change in the game it will sell because they can claim that its "New" and "Better" than the previous.

How does Sprint take away from the experience? It speeds up the entire game which imo is good.

And thinking of original ideas that people will LIKE is not that easy. You have obviously never tried to think up of something completely original.

sprinting slows it down, as everyone just runs from firefights when they are loosing them, i have 20 clips of it in my fileshare if you want to add me and take a look. It's just run hide run. Thanks to the genius idea of giving players power weapons for camping, which is easy due to the extreme range on BR's and DMR's due to removal of bloom.
  • Like 1

Lol, Cod sells 400+ copies because its easy to play and most people who play it are from the age range of 8-20, So of course they would sell the most copies, Most people can't play halo because its actually hard to play and to get use too. if halo didn't add anything it would get old fast, I believe the changes are great, Its still halo. Also cod is bad because they don't change anything up, from cod 4 to now its always been, Rearrange kill streaks, New maps/types, and rename the guns and add a few more. Thats it, same **** every game.

sprinting slows it down, as everyone just runs from firefights when they are loosing them, i have 20 clips of it in my fileshare if you want to add me and take a look. It's just run hide run. Thanks to the genius idea of giving players power weapons for camping, which is easy due to the extreme range on BR's and DMR's due to removal of bloom.

Sprint also helps in running towards firefights at least its what I use it for. As for BR's I have always seen it used for any range. I agree with the DMR though it has the best range next to the sniper.

I still prefer the BR over the DMR, yeah the Range is incredible but any AR at close range will counter that range, it isn't unbalanced at all, it is about playing to your strengths. I've been chopped many times by AR in a position i shouldn't have been in with my BR. I don't complain and say the AR is OP i just go damn my BR sucks at close range.

Basically most of these things could be rectified with some classic game modes and maybe some balance tweaking(not that much if any is needed) No armor ability in swat and you basically have reach swat its all fixable with more game modes which im confident will happen

You can pick up a copy of halo 3 at your local gamestop or best buy.it is halo combat evolved. It is a new game with new features with a new developer and new enemies and weapons. Get over it.

Its a remake of Reach...the greandes, the maps that are too big and slow game play. This game has far too much camping now with the vision perk. They brought back the BR, but the DMR shoots so fast, they might as well have left it out of the game again.

I am just going to take a stab in the dark here and try stereotype the people whinging. Most likely people with negative k/d's that play mainly team based games and run off by themselves and try to lone wolf it and are killed by people playing as a team. Therefor looking for an excuse to make it the games fault, not lack of there own skill. For crying out loud the game has been out like 3 days or so now, the learning curve takes weeks for most people, there is no exceptional player out there yet. There are good players, but no great players compared to what we will see in the coming months. Those players will be the ones that knuckled down and got good at using what was at there disposal.

May be true for others, not for all. I've got well over a 2 k/d, and I try to work with my team, but when playing with randoms, it gets difficult, and that's when they don't just flat out quit, or their 12 or some other problem goin on, and I still find the game lacking. If I wanted to play CoD, i'd play it. I wanted to play Halo, and when everyone has sprint, and runs together with their whole team using only DMR's, this isn't Halo. The BR at least had an effective range, this DMR does not, just a point where it doesn't autolock, and since you dont go out of the scope when shot, there's really no reason not to use it, which defeats the purpose of Halo, when you have the most accurate and powerful rifle at spawn, and then gain the ability to drop whatever weapon you want in your spawn. Teams that don't leave the base and just camp with DMR's win, and that's what "Halo" ( and I use this very loosely) is now, camping with DMR's in their own base, so they can preserve their precious k/d's, and level up enough to prestige enter specialization's.

I don't know if any of you have heard of me, but I'm kind of a big deal on Reach. I have my own mug. The me mug. I use it to drink warm dairy free drinks out of. It's a shame the power weapons aren't always in the same place on H4 because if I don't get the rockets before everyone else I lose some of my awesomeness.

Also, to everyone who says Halo is nothing like doom (or CoD I can't remember) of course it is. They both have guns and you aim in the MIDDLE of the screen AND if you get more bullets in you than the guy you're shooting at you die.

H5 should have gokarts and a green dinosaur with a long tongue. That'd get the franchise away from 'FPS' - a label it has been so unfairly lumbered with.

• Like 3

I don't know if any of you have heard of me, but I'm kind of a big deal on Reach. I have my own mug. The me mug. I use it to drink warm dairy free drinks out of. It's a shame the power weapons aren't always in the same place on H4 because if I don't get the rockets before everyone else I lose some of my awesomeness.

Also, to everyone who says Halo is nothing like doom (or CoD I can't remember) of course it is. They both have guns and you aim in the MIDDLE of the screen AND if you get more bullets in you than the guy you're shooting at you die.

H5 should have gokarts and a green dinosaur with a long tongue. That'd get the franchise away from 'FPS' - a label it has been so unfairly lumbered with.

You, sir, are awesome.

• Like 1