Halo 4 Pro Exhibition Match

Cooliest

New Gameplay Footage From Adrift

468px-Making_halo4_14.jpg

BravoMLG has come out with some new

PRO gameplay footage on the map Adrift.

Check out the video below to see some pro's playing away

at the game that we can't wait to get our hands on.

Here is the video Enjoy!

Video By

BravoMLG

Pretty sweet in my opinion.

Let me know how you guys feel, especially with the game

right around the corner.

;)

• Like 3

Yeah i watched this streamed a couple weeks back from EGL...the announcers are stupid and dont really know what they are talking about, but the gameplays is sweet. I am so stoked for the game to come out :D

I watched it back then too. And yes the announcers were very stupid. But Now we get to listen to Bravo. Who use to be a big time MLG player so it's better with him. :) Can't wait either.

I watched it back then too. And yes the announcers were very stupid. But Now we get to listen to Bravo. Who use to be a big time MLG player so it's better with him. :) Can't wait either.

Yeah exactly...hearing Bravo makes it seem more sophisticated lol

It'll be interesting for me as to how 343 will balance armor abilities. The imbalance of armor abilities was one of the major flaws in Halo Reach. Every armor ability has it's own advantages in certain situations but the magic question about them is, will they truly be balanced?

With that said, I enjoyed Bravo's breakdown of things and I absolutely cannot wait to play Halo 4. I'm counting down the days and November 6th cannot get here soon enough.

• Like 2

It'll be interesting for me as to how 343 will balance armor abilities. The imbalance of armor abilities was one of the major flaws in Halo Reach. Every armor ability has it's own advantages in certain situations but the magic question about them is, will they truly be balanced?

With that said, I enjoyed Bravo's breakdown of things and I absolutely cannot wait to play Halo 4. I'm counting down the days and November 6th cannot get here soon enough.

Ya and worst of all is armor lock. I know how to use it too well, and it still frustrates me. So if things like that are taken care of then yee-ha.

• Like 1

Ya and worst of all is armor lock. I know how to use it too well, and it still frustrates me. So if things like that are taken care of then yee-ha.

And I agree. For long term success, Halo 4 needs to return to that great balance we all have gotten to know from previous games (excluding Reach).