Mountain Dew and Doritos XP points tie in.

Cocoa

Am I the only one who finds this utterly disgusting? Encouraging people to drink diabeetus in a bottle and eat salt and dye colored corn to get bonus points?

Now I am no health nut, not by a long shot, I eat my greasy bacon and eggs and drinks my share of sugar water like any one else.

But Doritos and Moutain dew together? Is this really the food we want associated with us as gamers? I just see a horrible image in my head of little Johnny Tbag spending his Friday night eating bowls of Doritos and washing it down with a 24 pack of Mountain Dew as screams obsenities at people in Halo 4. His lips orange and crusty with the stink of cool ranch, his eyes fully dialated from the rush of sugar and caffeine as he falls into anifalactic shock at 3:22 AM clutching a burnt sienna stained xbox controller.

The horror, the horror.

• Like 3

Am I the only one who finds this utterly disgusting? Encouraging people to drink diabeetus in a bottle and eat salt and dye colored corn to get bonus points?

Now I am no health nut, not by a long shot, I eat my greasy bacon and eggs and drinks my share of sugar water like any one else.

But Doritos and Moutain dew together? Is this really the food we want associated with us as gamers? I just see a horrible image in my head of little Johnny Tbag spending his Friday night eating bowls of Doritos and washing it down with a 24 pack of Mountain Dew as screams obsenities at people in Halo 4. His lips orange and crusty with the stink of cool ranch, his eyes fully dialated from the rush of sugar and caffeine as he falls into anifalactic shock at 3:22 AM clutching a burnt sienna stained xbox controller.

The horror, the horror.

:o

Hahaha cocoa that description was hilarious. I do agree with you and that combination is pretty unhealthy. It would be nice for them to incorporate those points onto other items. Since Pepsi Co. owns Aquafina maybe that would work? I guess they know that most gamers do frequently purchase chips and soda but a healthy alternative would be nice too.

The horror, the horror.

I can't take your post seriously because of cowbell. :D

Nothing funny about this Wombat, it's a serious issue with serious repurcussions. Next time you are playing big team battle and one of your teammates is just standing there motionless just remember, it could be that they had to take the trash out and lives on the fifth floor or maybe he just fell asleep and left the game on-or maybe, just maybe it's poor lil Johnny Tbag. Laying on his back curled up like a dying insect while his teammates berate him through his headset for feeding the enemy free kills. With each beat his heart tightens as it is being squeezed by a gorilla, his teeth gritted together as he swallows his orange stained tongue and begins to convulse. Every couple of minutes he hears the familiar respawn countdown of the game as he prays for death.

Beep,

Beep,

Beep,

Doot.

Nothing funny about this Wombat, it's a serious issue with serious repurcussions. Next time you are playing big team battle and one of your teammates is just standing there motionless just remember, it could be that they had to take the trash out and lives on the fifth floor or maybe he just fell asleep and left the game on-or maybe, just maybe it's poor lil Johnny Tbag. Laying on his back curled up like a dying insect while his teammates berate him through his headset for feeding the enemy free kills. With each beat his heart tightens as it is being squeezed by a gorilla, his teeth gritted together as he swallows his orange stained tongue and begins to convulse. Every couple of minutes he hears the familiar respawn countdown of the game as he prays for death.

Beep,

Beep,

Beep,

Doot.

or hes AFK.....

ive so far drank 5 mountain dews and 2 bags of doritos but heck no am i gonna get that much like "little jhonny tbag" and who the heck is he?!?!

Sure it's unhealthy, but who in their right mind will eat it all at once? And the reason Mtn Dew and Doritos were chosen? They have been the gamer's stereotypical diet for years now. Heck, true of me.

What?

Mines Coke Slurpee's and Cheese-whizz toast...

Beep,

Beep,

Beep,

Doot.

It's also just advertisement so that when you buy your Mountain Dew you also get a nice bonus to keep you as a customer, or it will make you grab Mountain Dew in the split second decision to grab a drink.

When you are emptying your wallet and shoving it all down your face for Halo then there is most likely another problem at hand.

or hes AFK.....

ive so far drank 5 mountain dews and 2 bags of doritos but heck no am i gonna get that much like "little jhonny tbag" and who the heck is he?!?!

Lil Johnny Tbag is you, and he's me. He's the sniper on blue team and the Warthog gunner on red team. He is the guy that delivers your pizza, the girl sitting next to you on the subway and the person talking behind you at the movie theatre. He is the forum moderator and the forum troll, he is behind the counter at Burger King and wasing dishes at Dennys.

He is all of us, and he IS afk in the game of life.

Beep,

Beep,

Beep,

Doot.

Lil Johnny Tbag is you, and he's me. He's the sniper on blue team and the Warthog gunner on red team. He is the guy that delivers your pizza, the girl sitting next to you on the subway and the person talking behind you at the movie theatre. He is the forum moderator and the forum troll, he is behind the counter at Burger King and wasing dishes at Dennys.

Beep,

Beep,

Beep,

Doot.

That's deep bro..

Beep,

Beep,

Beep,

Doot.

Why am I sitting next to a girl named Little Johnny Tbag?

As for the Doritos and Mt. Dew thing, its meh. Im more of a Sprite guy. It all depends on the individual if they decide to let advertisement influence their decision.

• 2 weeks later...