Spartan armor color

Wolfspector

How do they justify letting the Spartans pick their own colors for their armor (red, blue, pink, ect.) as opposed to the military camo or Cheif's green? Not aboard the infinity since that's simply for training, but in the field. I mean I know that Spartans are walking powerhouses and probably aren't worried about being hidden but that's no reason for them to don bright colors. (Not against it really, since I'd be pissed if I had to wear green/forest camo in multiplayer/war games along with everyone else.Just something I've always wanted to know)

It's obviously just for their own preferences, but I wanted to if there's any military logic in it at all. And if you guys want, since the topic might sound misleading, tell us what colors you'll sport in Halo 4. I've always gone with red, but might change to black/silver Nov. 6th.

Hope there isn't already a topic on this

Yeah I see what you guys are saying, but I wondering why they let Spartans like Kat and half of noble, among other Spartans, do missions with colorful, eye catching gear, that would surely help the enemies spot them more easily. But yeah that new forest skin and camo are pretty Badass

Since I am getting the forest camo skin from gamestop with my game, I won't need active camo in some maps like Long Bow.

You will unless you're playing a non-team game lol

Using a skin as camo in Halo is kind of useless in match making with teams.

How do they justify letting the Spartans pick their own colors for their armor (red, blue, pink, ect.) as opposed to the military camo or Cheif's green? Not aboard the infinity since that's simply for training, but in the field. I mean I know that Spartans are walking powerhouses and probably aren't worried about being hidden but that's no reason for them to don bright colors. (Not against it really, since I'd be pissed if I had to wear green/forest camo in multiplayer/war games along with everyone else.Just something I've always wanted to know)

It's obviously just for their own preferences, but I wanted to if there's any military logic in it at all. And if you guys want, since the topic might sound misleading, tell us what colors you'll sport in Halo 4. I've always gone with red, but might change to black/silver Nov. 6th.

Hope there isn't already a topic on this

They don't justify it. They just let it happen.

They don't justify it. They just let it happen.

Yeah I can tell. It just doesn't seem smart or beneficial in any way, looking at it from a logical stand point. I'm almost certain that if we were to get super soldiers in the future, they would have to wear some type of military standard color or black. But I'm obviously thinking too hard about a game anyways haha

Yeah I see what you guys are saying, but I wondering why they let Spartans like Kat and half of noble, among other Spartans, do missions with colorful, eye catching gear, that would surely help the enemies spot them more easily. But yeah that new forest skin and camo are pretty Badass

i'm sure the colors are just to give each character a unique personality. In multiplayer, it is one of the most basic forms customization that can be used.

I think you're just ovethinking this a bit, because it proably wasnt meant to have a connection to military tactics

i'm sure the colors are just to give each character a unique personality. In multiplayer, it is one of the most basic forms customization that can be used.

I think you're just ovethinking this a bit, because it proably wasnt meant to have a connection to military tactics

Yeah, I was hoping there was possibly more to it, but it is just a game, and they consider it normal. Fair enough :)