Sassy Mae

Sassy Mae

Welcome to the forum, the friendliest place in the Haloverse! :D My favorite Halo is also Halo 2, but I'm a campaign Buff rather than a Matchmaking lover.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time spent here and that you have fun and make friends. :) If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to PM myself or any other moderator for assistance.

HI Thanks for the warm welcomes!! I do have one question how do you get the pink ribbon?

thanks Reaperi19!

By adding it to your signature lol I did it for you because I'm bored. You can also add other images to your signature, just edit your profile and look for the signature part, then find a link to the image, and put:
[img=imagelinkhere.com]

:D

• Like 1

By adding it to your signature lol I did it for you because I'm bored. You can also add other images to your signature, just edit your profile and look for the signature part, then find a link to the image, and put:

[img=imagelinkhere.com]

:D

Thanks!! I didn't know that it was a signature!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums

and good luck with your clan :D

thanks!!

A bit late, but... Welcome to the forums! :D We're glad to have you here, hope you'll like it here. ^_^

Lol better late then never! Thanks!

Welcome!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forms, xXxB3TAxXx welcomes you

Thank you! Who is xXxB3TAxXx?