Who here has pre-ordered the Halo 4 Limited Edition?

Cassius55

There is only 1 limited edition right? I have seen it called collectors edition on some sites. I guess it is the same thing. I just per-ordered it today and it is worth it, anything limited edition of a game that makes you look unique in multiplayer is always worth it.

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Tech-Blog/Halo-4-Limited-Edition-Available-Now-For-Pre-order-Future-Shop/ba-p/364826

They sure are packing a lot of extra things with this one. Anyone get an extra armor skin for their pre-order bonus? Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook and FREE customizable multiplayer Spartan IV Gungnir Armor skin and helmet with pre-order!

Mine came with that.

Here you go, Cassius - have a link to the skins I shall be getting: http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/halo-4-limited-edition-172031?pageSize=21&searchTerm=halo%204

Also, the preorder skins won't be being released as DLC later on (the avatar items and props will be though) I read it in an article linked in the forums here but I don't have the page saved, sorry!

Here you go, Cassius - have a link to the skins I shall be getting: http://www.gamestati...archTerm=halo 4

Also, the preorder skins won't be being released as DLC later on (the avatar items and props will be though) I read it in an article linked in the forums here but I don't have the page saved, sorry!

Yes the skins will be included in the Pre-Order Bonus DLC Pack. I read the same article and it is just a community article. It was not a confirmed by 343i article. Frank O'Connor and BS Angel stated that there will be a Pre-Order Bonus DLC PAck and it will include ALL pre-order bonuses which includes the skins.

Yes the skins will be included in the Pre-Order Bonus DLC Pack. I read the same article and it is just a community article. It was not a confirmed by 343i article. Frank O'Connor and BS Angel stated that there will be a Pre-Order Bonus DLC PAck and it will include ALL pre-order bonuses which includes the skins.

Really glad about that, I really wanted the forest skin but as far as I could tell no UK retailer offered it.

So how does this work? You pre order and get to PICK what extra you get? My wife hasn't preordered for me yet... Hmmm. Advice?

There are different armor skins and extras depending on where you pre order. Gamestop has Forest armor skin, Best Buy has Raptor armor skin, Wal Mart has Oceanic, etc. Gamestop is including 3 extras now along with the Forest armor skin. A google search should give you the details on what certain companies are including. Good luck pre ordering and welcome aboard the forums!