What makes you rage?

Ark

• 1 month later...

Where I truly so seldom "rage", the one I can remember is playing with some butt toucher in Arena Doubles with the gamer tag "I Betray For Snipe" and he lived up to his gamer tag, repeatedly. I dealt with it by giving him a positive rating and ended up playing with him a lot. He would take damage in a fight and I would simply give him a few more shots in the head and finish him off giving the other team the kill. Yeah it was counter productive, but I did it any way.

• Like 1

Got a whole list.

1) When people rush for the sniper, thinking their pro, yet missing every shot. And once wasted, they camp in its spawn until it respawns for the WHOLE game.

2) When a group of people end up on ur team in BTB and are really sucky and loud]

3) When people say they are amazing when their tool of destruction was a shotgun, sword, or tank.

4) People camping with a sword or shotgun and camo, crouching.

5) Squeakers. nuff said.

6)vLag.

7) When the whole team aims at one person.

ANd alot of other stuff

Got a whole list.

1) When people rush for the sniper, thinking their pro, yet missing every shot. And once wasted, they camp in its spawn until it respawns for the WHOLE game.

2) When a group of people end up on ur team in BTB and are really sucky and loud]

3) When people say they are amazing when their tool of destruction was a shotgun, sword, or tank.

4) People camping with a sword or shotgun and camo, crouching.

5) Squeakers. nuff said.

6)vLag.

7) When the whole team aims at one person.

ANd alot of other stuff

lol how much of the game do you actually play, coz you must be banned from matchmaking every 15 mins lol. Everything you just said happens in every single game I play.

And to Number 7, so basicly you quit when the other team are working as a team, and your team arn't? There's a solution, go in with a team.

What rages me is when stupid kids decide to t-bag me when they got 1 kill on me versus the 10 I have on them. Or when a armor lock ****** decides to go into armor lock instead of fighting 1 on 1 when all I have is an assault rifle, then does the whole emp blast thing. I also rage when I am following a guy and I got the jump on him, and I hold B to assassinate, then I assassinate him, but somehow it says I got assassinated by HIM. Damn lag. I hate you so much

I never rage quit, but I have started to calmly leave games when the game starts and suddenly it's 2 on 4. I did quit a Bro Slayer game once when caught in a spawn trap. So long, Bro Slayer. I don't think anyone will miss you. I have also quit a couple games where the random number generator decides that I am simply not getting any headshots that game.

Oh, and lag switchers. I despise them, especially when they only start after my team has been owning them. Still, I don't rage. I just calmly leave the game.

The most annoying thing is when your team quits. there should be massive panalties for quitters. in the past 15 games i would have played around 4 or 5 with a full team. T - bagging is also another disappointment especially when its usually from players who really suck..............