SPLIT SCREEN

Halo Pony

I understand that you think it would be cool, and i surmise that within certain scenarios it would be (like if you're trying to Forge something to make it a recreation of something in another game, that would be cool). However, the others are technologically correct, such a feat is impossible, at least for the forseable future. Perhaps a certain console manufacturer will come up with something of the sort in the future, but to honest I'm not so sure they will. Anyways, very original idea.

• Like 1

No, but there are some HDTV's out there where you can play 2 game systems simultaneously, you could do that if you have one of them (I forget the TV mode)

I understand that you think it would be cool, and i surmise that within certain scenarios it would be (like if you're trying to Forge something to make it a recreation of something in another game, that would be cool). However, the others are technologically correct, such a feat is impossible, at least for the forseable future. Perhaps a certain console manufacturer will come up with something of the sort in the future, but to honest I'm not so sure they will. Anyways, very original idea.

Nothing is impossible! Then again.. try slamming a revolving door...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...