Bannable offences (newfound offence)

Destyran

You guys need to make the quitting ban harsher. I've played too many games where multiple players quit and it ruins the game. Also, you need to ban the guys who have a "guest" or "dummy account" yet those guys don't move so the "main" player gets commendations and more kills. I know of a particular player who does this consistently and yet he isn't banned permanently.

You guys need to make the quitting ban harsher. I've played too many games where multiple players quit and it ruins the game. Also, you need to ban the guys who have a "guest" or "dummy account" yet those guys don't move so the "main" player gets commendations and more kills. I know of a particular player who does this consistently and yet he isn't banned permanently.

If the person in question is constantly doing it the banhammer will catch up with him/her

can i help my friend get his rank back some how?? he went on vacation and no lie left his xbox on in firefight. he didnt mean to do it, he always hated people who credit bossted and stuff. he just isnt that way. is there really nothing i can do to help him?

your friend left his xbox on went he went on vacation? on accident? had nothing to do with the fact he wanted credit eh?

they cheated, they got banned, live with it

My reach keeps giving me the message for the 24 hour ban but then it gives me the xbox ban. Can anyone help me, I Was helping my friend with the weekly by signing in all guests and i havnt done that before so Idk why i cant earn credits again...

It is so simple, just quit trying to cheat the system. You know it is cheating, everybody does, then they come in here and complain or ask for help. Do it once, 24 hrs., twice is a week and possible XBOX ban, then the sky is the limit. Just play the game the way it was intended, it you try to tell yourself or others, "but this or that", you know it is wrong. 'Nuff said!

• Like 1

What about spawn killing in griffball? i get reported alot for that cuz ppl get butthurt that they cant do anything about it cuz they suck so would that count as boosting?

Spawn killing in Griffball or any other game type is not condsidered cheating by the system or most players. I t does suck getting caught at spawn repeatedly, but you should not get banned for it. The spawn locations dynamic spawns and safe zones could remove most of it if implemented properly.

THEY SHOULD KEEP EM ALL EXCEPT FOR QUITTING MATCHMACKING, CMON MAN I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS N STUFF

I dont understand? Quiting matchmaking is the biggest issue. You leave your team mates out to dry and give them a loss usually. It should be punished, if you want to play with your friends then finish the game you started first. I dont get your way of thinking, maybe im misunderstanding you. Sorry if I am

I dont understand? Quiting matchmaking is the biggest issue. You leave your team mates out to dry and give them a loss usually. It should be punished, if you want to play with your friends then finish the game you started first. I dont get your way of thinking, maybe im misunderstanding you. Sorry if I am

I agree KeeFy. Quitting out is a big issue in Reach and a penalty is necessary. The penalty for quitting is still soft campared to other penalties.

• 2 weeks later...

I took a quick look at your games played and noticed not DNF's. It was an overview of the last three days and saw no good reason for the ban. If it is a temporary ban, the 15 min. type, I would just let it go. If you need a more clear perspective you cam PM Jester with a brief message and your GT, but it may take him a while to respond or head to Halo Waypoint and post there and hope you don't get flammed. Sorry I am unable to give you more of an idea about what happened here.

Thanks for looking. I'm ok with it..been there done that. Just hoping there were some updates or something on the servers that caused it.

Other Topic. Is 343i going to host the Theatre in the future? or will Bungie retain that portion of the Data.?

Twinreaper will most likely have that answer. Select this link and pose the question to him. He responds when he gets on later at night.