Bannable offences (newfound offence)

Destyran

also if you play music/be loud on your head set you will get auto-muted

Sorry i cant edit im on my phone

oooh cool thats why ppl have been muted all the tyme from the get go if u ever unmute these guys there allways the most annoying ppl n the game u just clued me in big time right there

10 min Matchmaking ban:

once you quit to many times you will be given a 10 min ban from MM and a notification, once you recieve this notification you will get a 10 min ban every time you quit. You cannot quit for three days to get rid of this.

24 hour ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification "you have been temporarily banned from earning credits". This ban is from boosting doing naughty things.

1 week ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification" you have been temoprarily banned from earning credits for one week" or its something like that i know the message slightly differs from the 24-hour ban notification.

You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty or for first time offence

2 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty.

4 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this bann for repeat offending ie. being very naughty.

Credit and rank reset:

you will only get this for ******** them off by getting banned so much and doing those 'naughty' things.

Matchmaking ban:

you will be banned from matchmaking for set period you get this for extremly naughty things like hacking and using a 'j-tag'

Console/perma-banned:

you will be banned from playing reach on your xbox forever. Ie hacking

Im not going to tell you what those naughty things are for your OWN saftey.

And that is pretty much everything on bans as best to my knowledge please feel free to correct me on my errors and mistakes.

Hope this helps! =)

Will get banned if i challenge reset?

Spectral Jester is right you all should know if its a bannable offence or not.

1: Challenge resetting.

2: Commendation boosting.

3: Griffball and Invaision boosting or any other form of lobby boosting will get you banned.

4: AFKing firefight will get you banned.

5: Signing out a guest in firefight pre-game lobby to 'solo' will get you banned.

6: Offline credit mods or any mods (aim-bot including) will get you banned.

Any other forms I may or may not have left out will get you banned.

DO NOT POST ANY 'UNDER THE RADAR' METHODS.

Having a bad internet connection that allways disconnects will still get you Probation. TIP: to combat this try not playing MM games for 3 days to reset probation so when you do disconnect you wont get banned straight away.

And those people who are Auto-muted in lobbies are muted by the game for a reason ie. They play loud music or scream/use foul language.

So in a nutshell folks, play nice, don't cheat, lets face it a vast majority of us will never ever reach the rank of Inheritor, and do you know what? Who cares. When Halo 4 comes out if the MM lives up to reputation then I/we may never play Reach again.

What's the point of cheating? There isn't one, we all know rank is time played ingame, have you ever seen someones rank and said that's it I don't stand a chance? I'm a Mythic and I bet now most of you would beat me in a 1vs1, why I'm a firefight fan, play tons of it, have Gears 2 to blame for that was a horde addict back in the day.

Sometimes they just assume you are boosting or, doing naughty things. I get a 2-week ban in Halo 3 for supposed XP Boosting. I was on most of the time and getting most of the matches I could do in a week and got banned.

Sometimes they just assume when they can't get any evidence at all, whatsoever. They can't even find out. All they go to is assumption.

Reason why I was on so much in a week, I was trying to be MLG just so I can get to Major as I was just so close.

10 min Matchmaking ban:

once you quit to many times you will be given a 10 min ban from MM and a notification, once you recieve this notification you will get a 10 min ban every time you quit. You cannot quit for three days to get rid of this.

24 hour ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification "you have been temporarily banned from earning credits". This ban is from boosting doing naughty things.

1 week ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification" you have been temoprarily banned from earning credits for one week" or its something like that i know the message slightly differs from the 24-hour ban notification.

You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty or for first time offence

2 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty.

4 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this bann for repeat offending ie. being very naughty.

Credit and rank reset:

you will only get this for ******** them off by getting banned so much and doing those 'naughty' things.

Matchmaking ban:

you will be banned from matchmaking for set period you get this for extremly naughty things like hacking and using a 'j-tag'

Console/perma-banned:

you will be banned from playing reach on your xbox forever. Ie hacking

Im not going to tell you what those naughty things are for your OWN saftey.

And that is pretty much everything on bans as best to my knowledge please feel free to correct me on my errors and mistakes.

Hope this helps! =)

I've only ever been banned as a warning for leaving too many games within that 24 hour period or whatever. I left five games in one day but that was all spread out and I was in the worst mood ever...

i started a thread about the question i am about to ask, but honestly i want to know. What are we supposed to do when everyone on your team quits prior to the game even starting? If you say stay in the game, how is that fair or fun? This has happened to me multiple times, i want to know what to do because that is the only time when i quit and it has gotten me banned because I don't know what else to do, I don't enjoy getting beat 50 to 7 going negative 29 and geting a rating of 631 in arena every time this happens. I honestly want to know what should I do? This is the only time where I think you should not be penalized for quitting, because everyone else quit first. I don't think you should be penalized in situations like this.

Quitting out of arena is bad I'd say make sure you don't quit/disconnect for at least three days until probation is removed so no arena for a while then once probation is fully removed play arena and you can quit when its really bad but quitting affects rating so bad its silly

I know quitting affects arena so badly, that's why I hate doing it, but whats worse getting a 600 rating or quitting cause honestly taking a quit which shows the rating at 1000 or getting a 600 and ruining your K/D doesn't seem like much of a choice. It's so dumb either way because its a lose lose situation.

Quitting is worse it affects the out come of division ranking getting a 600 is fine coz it only rates your best games.

You could be a division higher by not quitting.

600 rating gets cancled out as soon as you do better after fulfilling the set amount of games.

i started a thread about the question i am about to ask, but honestly i want to know. What are we supposed to do when everyone on your team quits prior to the game even starting? If you say stay in the game, how is that fair or fun? This has happened to me multiple times, i want to know what to do because that is the only time when i quit and it has gotten me banned because I don't know what else to do, I don't enjoy getting beat 50 to 7 going negative 29 and geting a rating of 631 in arena every time this happens. I honestly want to know what should I do? This is the only time where I think you should not be penalized for quitting, because everyone else quit first. I don't think you should be penalized in situations like this.

they dont get penalized cuz they sign out ive done this and i think i checked it dont count

Hello,

I called customer service and they directed me here (they said they couldn't see anything inappropriate on my account from their end).

I have a notification on my profile that I have a temporary ban from earning credits on my account. This comes as a surprise to me, as I don't play improperly (I wouldn't even know how to hack if I wanted to). ...the best thing I can think of is that I had a friend of mine come by to play for the first time. The members we were playing with knew that it was her first crack at it, as not only did we explain this to them, but they would have heard me give her instructions over the mic. One of the other players was even very polite to her, even though she was struggling.

So how have I acquired this credit ban? Does it come from people getting together and reporting a person (this could have been done maliciously by a pair that we had to finally boot after he 'team killed' us multiple times).

Or could it be that we can be punished for encouraging new people to try the game out? :-/ I hope this is not the case... she did give it her best effort, and was proud of her achievements.

If you could, I would appreciate a response to this matter from an administrator (preferably to my email account).

Thank you for your time,

NightShade1387