Halo 4, World Signed or Region locked?

IxNFCTxLEGEND

Hey everybody LEGEND here, what do you think Halo 4 will be World signed or region locked? I'm curious to know what everyone has to say. I have heard many different rumors such as Xbox exclusive games are never region locked to only bungie made halo world signed. Let me know what you think

• Like 2

I believe it is region locked. Micro$oft will do just about anything to make sure as many copies of their games are bought around the world and seeing as many people still have the old region locked consoles around the world, the games will also be region locked. I believe that Xbox Live Point cards are also still region locked, while the Pre-Order bonuses may or may not be. So you could buy from Mighty Ape NZ and use the Pre-Order Bonuses, but the actual game will be region locked. I know when I was in AUS a year ago, I found a cheap copy of Reach with a different box art so I bought it and it wont work on my US Reach Xbox because it says it is region locked. So yeah, not surprised if Halo 4 will be region locked