Flood Frustration

Darkrain491

I'm VERY annoyed at my brother. He is constantly going on about how 'The Flood will be returning!' I'm getting very irratated. He won't face facts. The game is set on a sheild world. It is built to survive The Blast of a halo ring. why would you risk keeping flood samples in a place to keep spieces after a halo devestation to kill the flood. So i ask the community, help me gather further evidence to prove him wrong, other than the fact that only the covenant are returning, simply by coincedence.

I'm VERY annoyed at my brother. He is constantly going on about how 'The Flood will be returning!' I'm getting very irratated. He won't face facts. The game is set on a sheild world. It is built to survive The Blast of a halo ring. why would you risk keeping flood samples in a place to keep spieces after a halo devestation to kill the flood. So i ask the community, help me gather further evidence to prove him wrong, other than the fact that only the covenant are returning, simply by coincedence.

Franky said so

technically the Flood are returning in the form of the new Infection gametype...Flood Infection. So it will pit 2 Flood Infected agaisnt 10 uninfected players. Yes the Flood are not returning in Campaign or Spartan Ops, but they will make an appearance in War Games (MM).

Flood are confirmed NOT to be returning into Halo 4's campaign, said by Frank O'Connor.

Prometheans are the new race introduced, and Covenant are simply coming back.

This is false, Frankie said you will not be Fighting the flood in halo 4's campaign. as for the covenant it is not nearly that simple, a huge part of the story will have to do with The Storm (aka servants of abiding truth) following deity gods after the fall of their prophets

The flood won't be in campaign.

But in the new infection gametype, the infected players will look like flood now instead of just having a different color.

THank you and all others that are helping me. And I'm glad the flood are'nt returning. they had their shot, they failed, Boo Hoo

THank you and all others that are helping me. And I'm glad the flood are'nt returning. they had their shot, they failed, Boo Hoo

Don't get excited too early ;)

I'm sure they'll return in Halo 5 or 6.

And i'm 100% sure we haven't heard the last from them, seeing as how they were such a big part in the Halo series so far

On every Halo ring out there, exists a containment facility with Flood samples in them. They were kept around for research and study by the forerunner's, obviously now, there's no point.

There is no Flood in the Halo 4 campaign.

Maybe in Halo 5 or 6 we may get to see another ring.

On every Halo ring out there, exists a containment facility with Flood samples in them. They were kept around for research and study by the forerunner's, obviously now, there's no point.

There is no Flood in the Halo 4 campaign.

Maybe in Halo 5 or 6 we may get to see another ring.

Yes the reason they will not be in halo 4 is cos it is a shield world, where you hide during the ring devestation, kinda like a halo 3 equivelent to the vaults. so it would be stupid to keep samples, what if they broke free, it would be a wasted effort. also why would 343 re-introduce the flood to the campaign? this would take away some of the promeatheans thunder.

Yes the reason they will not be in halo 4 is cos it is a shield world, where you hide during the ring devestation, kinda like a halo 3 equivelent to the vaults. so it would be stupid to keep samples, what if they broke free, it would be a wasted effort. also why would 343 re-introduce the flood to the campaign? this would take away some of the promeatheans thunder.

just because its a shield world does not mean theres no flood. lok at the shield world in halo wars and how infection spread across that.