New Gamestop Pre-Order Bonuses

Tallgeese

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but along with the Forest armor skin, Gamestop is now going to be giving 3 additional pre-order bonuses to those who pre-order Halo 4. The 3 other bonuses are decided upon by the community. There will be 3 waves of voting between 2 different bonuses, with 1 bonus being the victor from each wave, thus making 3 additional bonuses. The first wave is going on now and is between the Arctic BR skin and a Green Soldier Avatar Armor. So far the BR skin is winning by a landslide.

Also of note, those who pre-order Halo 4 from Gamestop with their PowerUp Rewards Card also get 3 exclusive emblems.

Here is the link:

http://halo4vote.com/

• Like 4

Yeah, so If you use your PowerUpRewards Card you will get 3 Emblems, the Forst Armor Skin, and 3 other bonuses at launch. If you dont use your PowerUpRewards Card you will get the Forst Armor Skin, and 3 other bonuses at launch.

It looks like the BR Skin will be one of the 3 bonuses, it is winning at the moment.

Also you can vote each day to make sure you help your choice, and you can re-tweet each day to get a chance to win a $500 Gift Card.

I wouldnt worry, Frank O'Connor stated that they are going to release ALL pre-order bonuses in a Pre-Order Bonus DLC pack on the Xbox Marketplace post Halo 4 launch.

The only advantage to this sort of thing is being able to get some of the pre-order bonuses when the game comes out

• Like 1

I think as long as you use youre poweruprewards card when you pick up the pre-order it will count. Because right now on my account it just says I have reserved Halo 4 LE and SE, but when I pick up the two, I will get the points for both. So I think as long as you use the card when you pick them up you are good.

• Like 1

I think as long as you use youre poweruprewards card when you pick up the pre-order it will count. Because right now on my account it just says I have reserved Halo 4 LE and SE, but when I pick up the two, I will get the points for both. So I think as long as you use the card when you pick them up you are good.

Alright, well hopefully they'll ask for an email or something, because the GameStop it's going to be picked up from is in Wisconsin, and I live in Florida xD

Ahh....

I remember the day no one cared if they got "bonuses" in the game and were happy with what they bought..

Back before GameStop, where'd youd go to your local game shop and pick up the game 1-4 months after release because games release dates weren't found out till someone emailed the devs like 6 months after actual release.

My store was an unnamed video rental and retail shop next to the local barber...

Ah..

The good ole days....

I wouldnt worry, Frank O'Connor stated that they are going to release ALL pre-order bonuses in a Pre-Order Bonus DLC pack on the Xbox Marketplace post Halo 4 launch.

The only advantage to this sort of thing is being able to get some of the pre-order bonuses when the game comes out

Does this include the Fotus Armor from the LE console?

I would imagine it does, at least I hope so x _x

(50th post yay)

No it does not. The FOTUS armor and Recruit armor are bonus exclusives that are only for the LE or Console Bundle. The Pre-Order DLC Pack contains only pre-order bonuses, like the Forest armor skin from Gamestop, the Arctic BR skin from EBGames, the Web Cio skin from Amazon etc.

No it does not. The FOTUS armor and Recruit armor are bonus exclusives that are only for the LE or Console Bundle. The Pre-Order DLC Pack contains only pre-order bonuses, like the Forest armor skin from Gamestop, the Arctic BR skin from EBGames, the Web Cio skin from Amazon etc.

Aww man xD I was hoping for that. I liked that one a lot too xD