Promethean VEHICLES!?

Ember132

Even though your attitude has made it apparant that you obviously know what you're talking about, I'm afraid to inform you that the mech drivable in campaign is the Mantis. I'd be willing to bet that one of the two new vehicles for matchmaking is still up for grabs, though, seeing as it is campaign-only.

Source: http://www.readyupli...e-and-Mantis!!!

Gee thanks for warning me about the spoiler I just read. How considerate of you.

Gee thanks for warning me about the spoiler I just read. How considerate of you.

Whoops, sorry mate. Didn't think it was such a big deal. I'll be far more careful in the future when saying things like...

*SPOILERS*

The Master Chief drives a Banshee at one or more points in the campaign optionally

The Master Chief uses an assault rifle on occassion.

• Like 1

Well, they already said no Promethean vehicles, but possibly the Mammoth is one? And the Mantis could be the other? I sure hope that's not the case. Unless they include most vehicles from past games. Like, all except one. Or just all. Either way, if we don't get shooting capabilities in UNSC aircraft, I'll be sad...

Whoops, sorry mate. Didn't think it was such a big deal. I'll be far more careful in the future when saying things like...

*SPOILERS*

The Master Chief drives a Banshee at one or more points in the campaign optionally

The Master Chief uses an assault rifle on occassion.

No need to be so sarcastic. It's a spoiler. I now wish that I hadn't read it. Those are facts. You don't have to act like that about it.

Even though your attitude has made it apparant that you obviously know what you're talking about, I'm afraid to inform you that the mech drivable in campaign is the Mantis. I'd be willing to bet that one of the two new vehicles for matchmaking is still up for grabs, though, seeing as it is campaign-only.

Source: http://www.readyuplive.com/showthread.php/10830-Halo-4-News-Flood-Mode-and-Mantis!!!

That's what it was, never heard of the mantis until now, always thought it was the cyclops.

Sorry for my assholish attitude people.

Well They did say one of the Vehicles was the Mantis and i doubt prometheans have vehicles but i guess theres a possibility

and please give a like i have NON and its kililing me talking to people who have like a thousand or something

You got more than me ):

You got more than me ):

never mind i thought i had 15 lol

• Like 1

the mammoth and mantis were announced. Maybe they want you to think those are the vehicles. what was never confirmed was the hawk or cobra, but rumors go around saying that they are going to be in the game. You can see a hawk in the distance in the E3 Trailer.

I could have sworn I saw a clip with the Prowler. Not sure, though. Since the remade map was Valhalla, where would the fit the mammoth in? I know campaign, but if it isn't in multiplayer, I hope the Mantis isn't the only thing we get. Maybe the Mammoth will be in the last map that 343i didn't release yet, since we already heard about 9/10 maps. Or maybe it is in the DLC maps?