What is your favorite type of video?

Guest Oakley HiDef

Favorite videos  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What type of videos do you like?

Guest Oakley HiDef

Wanted to know which videos you guys enjoy the most. If you could fill out the poll at the top that would be great. Also maybe leave a post regarding why you like a type of video, why you might not like another, and maybe add any suggestions you may have.

Thanks so much

I like watching Competitive and Invasion videos because some of them teach me new strategies on the map shown. For example, MLG taught me the benefits of strafing, Ghandi hopping, and Bumper Jumper along with Nak3d Eli's gameplay.

Although I do LOVE you minigames a lot (Glad to see Darth making a comeback).

i like infection cause its the gametype which relies most on aesthetics and storyline (except possibly invasion) and i love the feel you get when progressing through a linear infetion map. I makes you feel like theres a goal at the end of the game so that the objective isn't just stay alive (although thats a big part of it)

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, as a more casual player and forger, I really enjoy both your infection and invasion videos. You guys seem to have a great amount of Infection videos already, so if there were any suggestion to make to you guys, it would be to post more invasion! I agree with Curly Parmesan, it is completely under-rated for the fun-filled experience it offers. Not to mention the difficult undertaking it can be to make such maps.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...