How is Halo 4 going to be compared to the others in the series

Yoshi1176

Some people have said it feel's like past Halo's, and not to forget Master Chief is back and this time we get to have a new adventure with him, so that's a great start!

But only way to tell how it compares to the other past games is by first hand experience playing it :)

And it's 343i doing it. New company, new minds and old minds who are very passionate about the Halo series coming together to give us this new trilogy sounds amazing to me, especially with all the new additions to the franchise, one thing in particular is how everything is tied in with the UNSC infinity.

And Spartan Ops, which is almost like a secondary campaign. A lot of great things are heading our way and this is just the start! :)

• Like 1

Well 343i appears to be tying Halo 4 back to CE, it is going back to its roots and even the way the plot and story are appearing to unfold mirrors CE. I think 343i is taking a rock solid story and plot design with CE and adding their own twist to it thus making Halo 4. I think they are going to make an Epic game