Halo 4 Customization

Christian.

I would love to see black as a color choice, the option to customize (specifically) the colors of each armor piece, and I want Recon shoulders back.

Also, I agree with the visor color idea.

i dont think being able to customize individual armor pieces would end up well. Spartans are meant to soldiers, not walking rainbows. People would be mixing up too many colors and stuff.

but i do like the new idea of the armor skins which look very cool. I would also like a large variety of visors colors

• Like 1

i dont think being able to customize individual armor pieces would end up well. Spartans are meant to soldiers, not walking rainbows. People would be mixing up too many colors and stuff.

but i do like the new idea of the armor skins which look very cool. I would also like a large variety of visors colors

Agreed, but what if you picked a primary and secondary color, like you do now, and then were able to customize which armor pieces got which coloring of the two?

Agreed, but what if you picked a primary and secondary color, like you do now, and then were able to customize which armor pieces got which coloring of the two?

Hmm... I like this concept. Like with Jorge's Collar/Grenadier UA piece where the neck guard was a different color, right?

That sounds great, actually. Even if we don't get something like this, I hope the color customization is more like Halo 3 where you can change the color of nearly the whole body of your character as opposed to Reach where a good portion of your armor remained a dark grey.

That sounds great, actually. Even if we don't get something like this, I hope the color customization is more like Halo 3 where you can change the color of nearly the whole body of your character as opposed to Reach where a good portion of your armor remained a dark grey.

Um... You could change the color of the whole body of your character in Reach. Also, as I stated in another thread, it would be awesome if we could have different kinds of finishes on our armor (i.e. matte, semigloss, gloss).

Hey, i would love your own armor decals. Like dust, scratches, or even flames. Spider-webs :) lol i hope there's a color wheel for color selection. I want Purple or Red visor lol. and also the ability to move your shoulder pieces. because you know how they float up sometimes? sometimes they're all the way to your ELBOW? it would be cool if you can position it the way you want it.

Um... You could change the color of the whole body of your character in Reach. Also, as I stated in another thread, it would be awesome if we could have different kinds of finishes on our armor (i.e. matte, semigloss, gloss).

Certain parts of the spartan in Reach remained a dark grey/black regardless of what colors you chose. I would like to see this minimized if not removed.

Also, I like the finish idea.

They should make attachments for chest pieces like maybe adding ammo pouches or some grenades near your waist.

Wasn't dat in Reach? I think Spartans shouldn't have excessive color and customization. Like changin your Gauntlets its way too much