Interesting image on xbox.com/halo4

Choot 'em

Yes, this is along the lines of what I believe this symbol means.

The only problem I have with this theory is I don't believe Didact/Bornstellar is the enemy. Didact's aggression towards humans had slowly subsided the more time he spent with Chakas and Riser. Heck, he even used Chakas' mind to build 343 Guilty Spark.

We know the symbol is Forerunner, just nothing confirmed to who it belongs to or refers to yet. Hopefully 343 will give us a little more info on this in the near future.

• Like 1

The only problem I have with this theory is I don't believe Didact/Bornstellar is the enemy. Didact's aggression towards humans had slowly subsided the more time he spent with Chakas and Riser. Heck, he even used Chakas' mind to build 343 Guilty Spark.

We know the symbol is Forerunner, just nothing confirmed to who it belongs to or refers to yet. Hopefully 343 will give us a little more info on this in the near future.

100,000 years though is a lot of time for someone/something to change.

How long can ip addresses be?

EDIT: Just to make sure, I checked and there is no website with that ip.

Did a search as well, lol! Guess who's post showed up on the first page of the search! MINE!! from adam's thread. I already did a complete search on the numbers, attempting to input them as coordinates. Pretty interesting though, lol!

this is really hard i cant seem to give any connect with those numbers, i do know the text, numbers etc that appeared in the halo 4 ad on espn.com also shows up in in the gif on the infinity screen and the 10th terminal in halo cea

diag proc 10

probe terminal proc 10

rogue proc 10

proc 7 8 9

linvntry terminal

thanksshk terminal

!attach act drop

38XUI¶¶ aos . 299 .

clean !splotch control

!bite rogue pro 1 recurse

§200 sdkue

94. ssdd a s--------

i made this gif of the 10th terminal watch the left side

http://makeagif.com/...2012/Hw_gWy.gif

Actually the numbers are 4657.04.21.21.34.56].

Here are a few clearer frames of the gif.

Frame 2............

a3ff65e2.png?t=1343650725

Frame 14............

f36c732a.png?t=1343650724

Note the intricate Forerunner symbol in frame 14.

So then we can assume that the unseen numbers here are "04".

044675.04.21.21.34.56] - same as the terminal

Didn't these numbers also have something to do with the SIR thread as well? Drizzy Dan or adamj???

the symbol in frame 14 to me looks like a scrambled image of this symbol

http://images.wikia....-Forerunner.png

i noticed the upside down sybol too. Maybe it has to do with the Didact becoming rampant or something?? or it could possibly be altered to show that its not the original Didact. Its the Bornstellar one

i do believe frank o'connor said the symbol represents the didact in his unbound state. i will try and get a source for it.
  • Like 2

The .gif you made from the frames 343 used in the 10th terminal look to be the same frames 343 used in the gif on the xbox.com halo 4 page. Excellent work adam!

I would love that source about Didact's "unbound state"!

Thanks adam! :thumbsup:

Broke apart your gif adam and found a striking resemblence to frame 6 in your gif and frame 14 used on xbox.com.......

frame 6 of your gif............ 925369bf.png?t=1343707507

frame 14 on xbox.com.... f36c732a.png?t=1343650724

• Like 1

The .gif you made from the frames 343 used in the 10th terminal look to be the same frames 343 used in the gif on the xbox.com halo 4 page. Excellent work adam!

I would love that source about Didact's "unbound state"!

Thanks adam! :thumbsup:

no prob choot, this is where people must have got it from about didact unbound state, it's not a full on quote saying it but you can tell where he's going with it.

http://www.neogaf.co...9&postcount=108

• Like 1

This is a very informative thread Choot 'Em. Props to you for putting this all together. I'm still not sure what all of this means and how it fits in with what we know so far. The Didact's new symbol is very interesting. Perhaps a line on top could mean the Librarian?

On a side note aren't they usually very careful in designing stuff like this? Usually, it seems, when somebody discovers something like that Didact gif it was hidden there and meant to be found.

Liked good sir.

• Like 1

no prob choot, this is where people must have got it from about didact unbound state, it's not a full on quote saying it but you can tell where he's going with it.

http://www.neogaf.co...9&postcount=108

Ok...confirmed to be Didact in an unbound state. Very informative source adam! It dd answer a few questions I had! Thanks!!

The Didact's new symbol is very interesting. Perhaps a line on top could mean the Librarian?

Usually, it seems, when somebody discovers something like that Didact gif it was hidden there and meant to be found.

According to the above source, does not tie in with the Librarian as she too had an unbound state. (just learned of this myself, lol)

20080524190641!Librarian.png

You could toggle X to get rid of the bars in Halo 3.

Thanks Bagels! As I said, I just happened to be going through some old Halo 4 info and stumbled across the gif!

I guess MY unbound state would be...............

361bf9a7.png?t=1343733726 Lmao! :thumbsup:

Now, it could be 343's take on the Didact symbol. In the campaign trailer, it did turn upside down, did it not? That means the only difference was that the hexagon was solid. Maybe 343 has altered the symbol and rotated it to signal that he is...not himself.

The diadact imprinted himself onto a young forerunner (bornstellar makes internal lasting) the diadact died soon after he imprinted bornstellar after a few  weeks bornstellar became a younger version of the diadact and took on the role of the diadact there was nothing left of bornstellar at this point,  bornstellar was only in his dreams. Maybe it was altered and rotated because literally he is not himself?

Choot em. I really do salute you with all the work you put into this. I am proud to have worked with you on Aurora Cyngus. This is good news and you only find the best info to us curious folks. Please continue :)

• Like 1

The only connections I can make between the three terminals is the Flood. The 4th terminal shows Guilty Spark passing Forerunner Lifeworkers in a lab of some sort that hold dormant Flood spores. The 9th is Keyes being taken over by the Flood. And the only thing I could make a connection to the Flood to in the 1st is that Guilty Spark warns the Pillar of Autumn about dangers being on the Installation.

• Like 3

The only connections I can make between the three terminals is the Flood. The 4th terminal shows Guilty Spark passing Forerunner Lifeworkers in a lab of some sort that hold dormant Flood spores. The 9th is Keyes being taken over by the Flood. And the only thing I could make a connection to the Flood to in the 1st is that Guilty Spark warns the Pillar of Autumn about dangers being on the Installation.

Missed you drizzy <3
  • Like 1

Well....that's a start, at least with attempting to make a connection with the terminals! Thanks for getting on board! :thumbsup:

I am still trying to decipher the audio. It is extremely faint! If anyone has an audio editing program that could remove the tracks that have the background noise or maybe increase the volume of the voice, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm just trying to figure out what the guy is saying. I can make out a few distinct words but not the entire speach, of course I'm old and my hearing isn't that great, lmao! (dang drums, lol)

What I have so far (not much)....

"Station (or standard) 1075.....Station (or standard) 1075....."

I will continue to decipher until someone can post more of the message.

Choot em. I really do salute you with all the work you put into this. I am proud to have worked with you on Aurora Cyngus. This is good news and you only find the best info to us curious folks. Please continue :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Skys! I will continue, lol! :thumbsup:

Audio link.....

(http)://az204726.vo.msecnd.net/prod/audio/radio_infinity_levels_v03.mp3

• Like 2

So I just spent the last half an hour blasting the audio in my ears, trying to make everything out. Listening, rewinding, listening again. With all of the background noise, and no software at work to break it apart, it was fun. But these are my findings...

00:06 Commander 1075, Commander 1075 (at least this is what I heard, could be Standard)

00:17 UNSC remote relay Delta 4829, this is INF 101 Starship Infinity, do you copy?

00:45 Systems to bridge, we’ve got a positive fire in the crewman rack, fire suppression initiated, over.

00:52 Copy systems

00:58 Attention infinity crew, fire control to racks immediately.

01:13 Bridge to med bay, what’s your status?

01:21 Med bay operative, beds at capacity, _______ levels dropping.

01:25 Copy that, bridge out.

01:37 _____ to bridge, we’re picking up a regular atmosphere condition, external temp 88 degrees, nitrogen level 78%, oxygen 21%, new trace element identified, test provide no results, sample is isolated and cataloged, _____ out.

02:13 Bridge to ops, triangulate coordinates, over.

02:16 Negative, triangulation unavailable, recalibration failure.

02:30 Bridge to cargo, damage check, over.

02:38 Copy bridge, check still in progress, M808 is 50% operational, M12 thru 20, cargo out.

03:01 Bridge to engines, request direct systems status update, over.

03:10 Drive systems offline.

03:12 Copy that, ETA on primary thrust?

03:15 No idea, we’ll be running testing soon, I’ll keep you posted.

03:29 Attention Infinity crew, this is the XPO, all personnel muster? at 0900 for inspection and immediate deploy patrolmen, Armstrong out.

03:53 Ops to bridge, new intel coming in from the recon drone, coming in now.

04:00 Copy that ops, requesting uplink now.

04:09 Ten-four.

04:27 Bridge to XPO, we’re picking up movement outside the ship, requesting recon.

04:34 Copy bridge, what’s the 20?

04:38 Ten clicks off starboard.

05:07 Nine clicks off starboard.

05:14 ____________ (there was something else here, can't make it out)

05:24 Shadow squad, report to point deck, I repeat, ____ Shadow squad, report to point deck immediately.

05:50 Engines to bridge, request clearance for primary drive test fire, over.

05:59 Cleared for test fire.

06:03 Test firing sequence, 3, 2, 1.

06:23 Sequence complete, engines out.

06:25 Initiating auxiliary drive ignitions test.

06:47 Shadow squad reporting, over.

06:49 Yes Shadow?

06:51 Position 1 click off starboard, all clear.

07:11 (Was a human voice, can't make out)

07:24 Position 2 clicks, all clear.

07:33 Position 3 clicks, no sign.

07:41 Bridge, check our trajectory, over.

07:49 Roger, hold course Shadow, target is two clicks out.

08:19 Position, 5 clicks, no visual on target.

09:32 We’re experiencing some technical diffic…….

08:41 Hold Shadow, come in Shadow, repeat last message.

08:46 We’re experiencing some technical diffic….. something isn’t rig…., we’re heading …… ship, out.

09:00 ______ is now in progress, all comm systems will be offline for 3 minutes, initiating shut down.

Enjoy, and I hope others can fill in my blanks, I just couldn't make it out!

Edit 1: Adjusted audio settings and filled in new transcript words in green.

Edit 2: Went back through and added time stamps, also in green.

• Like 3

Holy Shmoly fz!!!! Well done....well done!! :clap:

I told you my ears were bad, lol! I heard "standard" where it was "commander", lmao! Excellent job with that and you may have confirmed another vehicle.......

fzdw11 -

"M808 is 50% operational"

Can anyone say "Scorpion Tank"???? Yeah baby!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks fzdw11!!!!!

• Like 1

:D Glad I could help! Of course, there are my blanks to deal with still, but they seem to be minor things, and then there are the few items with ?'s after them that I believe is what was said, but can't 100% confirm. I'm wondering if the second set of blanks is "Science" or something along those lines. I meant to take a look at breaking it apart last night, but completely forgot once I got home. I'll try to remember tonight, and in the meantime, if I find anything else out during the day, I'll edit the original post and put the new words in green.

Edit: So yeah, don't know why I didn't do this yesterday, but downloaded the file and played it through Winamp, modifying the EQ settings until I could hear it a bit better, so that's how all the green is in the original post already. Still a few blanks, though.

• Like 1

The diadact imprinted himself onto a young forerunner (bornstellar makes internal lasting) the diadact died soon after he imprinted bornstellar after a few weeks bornstellar became a younger version of the diadact and took on the role of the diadact there was nothing left of bornstellar at this point, bornstellar was only in his dreams. Maybe it was altered and rotated because literally he is not himself?

Bornstellar makes ETERNAL lasting :P

But i think that this is more then likely the Didact, it's too close to his symbol to not be him....

Can't be dates, we've already discussed that in another thread. If they are dates, the timelines don't make sense. And if they were dates, why were they appearing in the Terminals in CEA, and then the same date be appearing 5 years later?

Let me clarify a bit.The numbers at the begining of the code were dates;but from there they just turn into random number sets.But the ones in the gif. aren`t dates because they aren`t in the same sequence as those in the terminals.But I don`t expect you to believe me so I`ll just stick with my theory. :mellow:

Let me clarify a bit.The numbers at the begining of the code were dates;but from there they just turn into random number sets.But the ones in the gif. aren`t dates because they aren`t in the same sequence as those in the terminals.But I don`t expect you to believe me so I`ll just stick with my theory. :mellow:

Having a theory is fine, I have no problem with that. I just find it hard to believe that they are dates. Where did anybody ever state that they were? In your original post, you said "these numbers were akin to dates" - - where did you get this information from, or is that just what you believe?

I would definitely say that the numbers in the gif are found on three different terminals. They're identical sans two numbers.

• Like 1