Achievement related unlockables?

PSICOM SPARTAN

I think, -THINK- someone asked that question at the RTX panel as to if the game would have rewards for long time players of the series (similar to Gears maybe?) and was just wondering if others heard the same and if new details have emerged related to said question, ot if i'm just crazy :P lol

I do not know if this has been answered. But I too heard that it would fuction similarly to the HaloWaypoint unlockable armor pieces for Reach. And seeing as Waypoint is 343i also, I wouldnt be surprised if there are indeed armor unlock for those who have played previous Halo games.

Well the only problem is that even Bungie and now 343i has stated that Heroic is the true way to play Halo...so many people just play Heroic. Completing Legendary is not as big a deal as it used to be due to youtube posting the ending vids lol.

Halo Wars does not count...it is Halo verse but not a true Halo game. Was made by a third party and not Bungie/343i. Alsowhen 343i played MLG at ComicCon in War Games they only lost by 20 points for the tie breaking game. So I would have to disgagree...at this point 343i is just as good at Halo 4 as the community.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they do, I've seen some of the Gen2 armors and they are amazing. I'd love to see what they'd give long time players through the Waypoint system.

Like a 'Complete All Legendaries' and so on...

I was not credited by Bungie for my Legendary Completions. Some missions glitched. This also took away my Hayabusa in Halo 3. :C