What are the best game's you played?

Guest FreeSETHMAN

Halo(all of them), R.U.S.E., From Dust, C&C Red Alert 3 Commanders Challenge.

From Dust, that was an amazing game. Anyway, PC games: Mount&Blade, C&C, AoE , Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, Imperium, Gothic II, Risen, Drakensang, MechWarrior 3, Warcraft 3, Diablo, Homeworld, Disciples, Starcraft, TES V: Skyrim, Supreme Commander, Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights, and...what was that...well, some others...

Xbox: Halo, Time Splitters: Future Perfect, Kingdom under Fire, Forza Motorsport, DoA, Soul Calibur 2, Tenchu aaaand.....i don't even remember...

Xbox 360: Halo, GoW, Lost Planet, Mass Effect, L.A. Noire, Borderlands, Kameo, Viva Pinata, TES IV: Oblivion, Forza Motorsport 3....God, i think i'm morphing into Caboose, i can't remember anything...

Guest FreeSETHMAN

From Dust, that was an amazing game. Anyway, PC games: Mount&Blade, C&C, AoE , Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, Imperium, Gothic II, Risen, Drakensang, MechWarrior 3, Warcraft 3, Diablo, Homeworld, Disciples, Starcraft, TES V: Skyrim, Supreme Commander, Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights, and...what was that...well, some others...

Xbox: Halo, Time Splitters: Future Perfect, Kingdom under Fire, Forza Motorsport, DoA, Soul Calibur 2, Tenchu aaaand.....i don't even remember...

Xbox 360: Halo, GoW, Lost Planet, Mass Effect, L.A. Noire, Borderlands, Kameo, Viva Pinata, TES IV: Oblivion, Forza Motorsport 3....God, i think i'm morphing into Caboose, i can't remember anything...

That is a lot of game's

In terms of writing, interesting story, and characters New Vegas is superior.

In terms of exploring and just overall enjoyment would be Fallout 3.

Unfortunately i haven't had the possibility to buy that game yet, so i'm waiting for the GOTY. Also because i still have much to do in Fallout 3, and i can't handle two games like these at the same time.

Unfortunately i haven't had the possibility to buy that game yet, so i'm waiting for the GOTY. Also because i still have much to do in Fallout 3, and i can't handle two games like these at the same time.

New Vegas doesn't have a GOTY edition, but they have an ultimate edition which is the same thing. It's been out for 5 months.

Really? No GOTY? That sounds strange. Sure?

215120-aa.jpg

No, it is ultimate edition. The game was supposedly "worse" because people nowadays don't care about the story or writing or anything like that (which Fallout 3's wasn't that great as it almost copied and pasted Fallout and Fallout 2's story). So it didn't get any GOTY awards.

• Like 1

Super Mario: 3, World, 64, Galaxy 1 & 2

Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars

Pokemon: all of them

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword

Super Smash Bros: all of them but Melee especially

Halo: all of them but my fondest memories are lans on the first

Psychonauts

Mirror's Edge

Batman: Arkham Asylum and City

Super Metroid and Prime trilogy

Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind

GTA: Vice City (by far my favorite of the series so far)

Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

Banjo and Kazooie: 1 and 2

I'll stop because I'm sure my list will get far too long as I remember more games.

Halo, Mario Kart DD, Metroid Prime, Gaunlet, Time Splitters 2, James Bond: Nightfire, Minecraft (both PC, Xbox360), Super Smash Brothers Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Madden, Lego Star Wars 2 / Pirates of the Carribean (can't wait for LOTR version), Pokemon Blue/red, Age of Empires 2 and 3, Skyrim, LOTR games and

Backyard Football (and yes I have gotten a 14,378 yard kickoff with Demitri Petrovich)

I can't decide what the absolute best game I've ever played is. It basically boils down to the first Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Portal, Sonic 3 & Knuckles (made by attaching Sonic 3 to S&K's 'lock-on' feature), and Final Fantasy 7. I can't narrow it down much further than that.

Halo Reach, Fallout New Vegas, Super Mario Galaxy 1&2, Mariokart Wii. Runescape, Halo CEA, Portal, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations, Castle Crashers, Minecraft, Saints Row the Third, Star Fox Assault, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic and the Black Knight. Might add more if I remember them