Remaining Armor Abilities?

Tallgeese

I find it kind of saddening that you can't pick up enemy grenades unless you have the Resupply package. But I can see why it can be a good thing too, since it cuts down on players spamming grenades.

I'm also hoping Active Camouflage comes back for Halo 4.

It is coming back. Along with Hologram and Jetpack. The others are "new". But I think the Resupply package is gonna be a godsend until everyone starts using it. Hopefully it is among the group packages that would make it near worthless. So that people would pick it less.

It is coming back. Along with Hologram and Jetpack. The others are "new". But I think the Resupply package is gonna be a godsend until everyone starts using it. Hopefully it is among the group packages that would make it near worthless. So that people would pick it less.

Killer. It's good to hear that those are coming back as well, since I liked to use Hologram during the Reach campaign a lot. And Jetpack. 8D

Killer. It's good to hear that those are coming back as well, since I liked to use Hologram during the Reach campaign a lot. And Jetpack. 8D

I was ecstatic when I saw a Jetpack. I heard it isn't as powerful now, but that's fine. As long as it isn't completely nerfed. I should at least be able to triple my jump height with it.

Yes jet-pack is coming back. However, it is only going to be an AA in loadouts for certain playlists/maps. it will not be offered for all loadouts on all playlists/maps. Active Camo is returning.

@Sykowolf: The Harlight shield is powerful enough to stop one (1) rocket. However, in one of the mp videos a spartan using hardlight shield against a warthog was still splattered so it will not stop a vehicle. it looks fairly helpful when pushing forward with teammates.

It will be different to not be able to pick up grenades without the resupply perk. But I believe you are right, it will help keep down the grenade spamming which is a good thing.

The follow armor abilities are in Halo 4

Sprint (universal ability now)

Hologram (less obvious)

Active camo (better, no radar jam)

Jetpack

Booster pack (think of evade, but instead of rolling you move LFRB in a straight line with no gravity pulling you down until after the ability stops)

Promethean vision

hardlight sheild

Just as long as there is no jet-pack. Jet-packs destroyed map design and flow in Reach and for no reason would be brought back to Halo 4. I think that a small mini-emp would be kind of cool. You could use your armor ability when a warthog is zooming past you and disable it for a very short time. This would bring back some of the anti-vehicle capabilities of armor lock in a far more skillful form.

:)

I think they are back along with the thruster pack :/