[DGL] - Season 1 Announcement and Sign - Ups

DoctorB77

Im Interested. Sign me up.

What is the reward for winning?

GT: BigglesBrown

also, is it 1v1, 2v2, 4v4?

I am working on the awards with Absolute Dog. I will release that when I get the chance. I will try to award the winner with MS Points.

I presume you can get European Points? on the off chance that a British/European wins? :D

What are you talking about biggles there is no way you are going to win :D. (Sarcastically). If a Brit or Aussie wins I will try to get you the points. But we should wait for you to win before we do that.

Also. It might have seemed unclear but it is a 1v1 tournement.

I would like to sign up GT: Gazzy Mill Mill

BTW if need be i can record gameplays and upload them :)

Thanks. But I am going to do all of that :) I have a channel set up for it. Feel free to upload your own games but send them to me as well :)

ill join up. not looking foward to cross country host but i will see what i can do :)

I am not "hosting" the games. I am just running the seasons. So I won't be in the game. Just in case that is what you meant.

na thats not what i meant lol. Being from australia we have down syndrome internet over here hahaha. For such a fairly advanced country our internet really sucks. 4mb down .8 up for the usual adsl2+ unless your in the middle of the city. Bring on the fibre optic upgrade next year :)

Due to the low number of sign ups this event can not take place. I apologize for everyone who submitted a map and it didn't get used.

I might try doing this again once we all have halo 4 and we have more members on this site to participate.

Thanks for trying Choot em' but we just don't have enough interest to really run a league. As I said in the sign up thread, I will retry this in Halo 4 after a month or two after it's release. Hopefully we can get a decent number of members to join up on the forum and get active so that we can have more people signing up.