Newest DEDICATED MEMBER: Evolution of a Bagel!!!

As a Green Member I enjoyed talking about many different topics in the shoutbox. I found myself enjoying the Halo 4 forums as a way to express my displeasure with the new customization features that had been confirmed. I was told not to tell bad jokes in the shoutbox. I just barely got to know some of the people who have developed into my friends now.

As a Trusted Member I discovered a wonderful little part of this forum called Offbeat items. I enjoyed the casual threads present there such as the WYR thread and the Guess the user below thread. Also at this time we recieved an increased amount of Halo 4 threads as Halo 4 was shown at E3 2012. I found that my opinions had changed and I was in love with what I saw in the footage. I still enjoyed discussing all sorts of topics in the shoutbox and started to help new members out. However, my position in the ranks of the purple ends when this thread gets posted.

As a Dedicated Member I hope to do more to help the Halo 4 and eventually Halo 5 subforums by posting my detailed opinions as well as give my response to other peoples ideas. I hope to take on a larger role in helping out newer members. I hope to get to know the people of this site better as friends. I look forward to a drama free shoutbox (threateningly towards a few). I look forward to my next 500 posts on this site. I look forward to my 1000 post milestone thread and my 2 thousand post thread.

All of it would not have been possible without the dedicated members of this site.

A short word on the staff: This site has a moderating staff as good as any other website on the face of the earth. Twam blessed us with the creation of this Halo fans haven. The mods, news, activities, communications, and art staff have kept it running at the highest standard possible. Thank you for making it all possible.

A short word on the veterans: When mods weren't around to stop unnecessary drama in the shoutbox it was generally handled by people such as director, Mr. Bullet, and ZB. Without veteran members posting quality threads and replies this forum would be a much different place. They serve as the link to helping the newer members understand the site so that they could climb the ladder themselves. Thank you all for your help in making this website what it is.

A short word on the new members: Without your new blood this forum would not have nearly the type of activity it does. Recently this site has had a ton of new members who have held an enormous standard to their posts and have contributed very generous ideas to this site. Without this new and eager blood to boost our forums the site would not be what it is today. Thank you new members.

A short word about everyone else: If you did not fall into one of these catagories then I did not forget about you and your contrubitions are just the same. Thank you everyone else for making this site so wonderful.

~SweatyBagels~

• Like 5