343 industries community forums web series rise of the noobs

Guest XxGamerTeamGuyXx

Guest Gamer Team

I've started a project called 343 community forums a web series. It will be ànimated but I will need your help.

Sign up in one of these departments If never add by 9:00 please PM me ill be on till 4:00 AM

Audio:5max (must show experience with audio recording )

Music:13max (Must have a piece homemade music ) (not singing) (must not be a parody )

.TheDragonSlayer

Acting:unlimited most Likely 50 max though (You can play yourself) (anyone can join) no body acting

.Absolute dog

.Insignia

.Total Mayh3m

. TheGravingPixie

.819 Impetnous Recussionsus

Sponsors :Mods and dedicate only (don't have to pay )

.Viatmin PWN

.Drizzy Dan

. King Brony II

Amimators:must be approved by high class members or me (no body acting used in are animations)

Writers: Must show me your a good writer 11max

.Jestermiester

. Fire

. Thee Dogg

If someone could make a site for the Amimators to work with each other and me also animate with them or find a site that has that would be nice :happy:

The story is a new green member joins he gets banned very early so he starts a rebelion against the site:

. The Internet is a world

.a country is a site

.A forum is a city or town

.A Thread is a district

.Post is abuilding

.Athe shout box is a Mobile bar

• Like 3

I've started a project called 343 community forums a web series. It will be ànimated but I will need your help.

Audio:5max

Music:13max

Acting:unlimited most Likely 50 max though

Sponsors :Mods and dedicate only

I will do the music. You already know what I can do, I have a unique set of skills and am not afraid to use them.

Guest Gamer Team guy

How are you going to animating it? Flash? Just curious, might be able to help but IDK.

You know like Happy hour guys they made BFFs battle field friends basically drawings if didn't know that.

Guest Gamer Team guy

Haha, great vids! But I mean, what software were they using and what are you planning on using?

That will be up to the animators to decide which system .

Guest Gamer Team guy

What does it mean when someone sponsors it? Do they actually sponsor it like give you money or do we just say it's sponsored by them? Because if that's the case, I'll sponsor it too but if we have to actually give you money then I will not.

No I just means you spread the wOrd or you greatly or helping a department you don't have to give money so I will add now

Guest Gamer Team guy

Hey, what about writers? Are those included in the animation job? or is that going to be handled by yourself? just curious :3

I will add writers but jam also a writer but I'm mainly a director/animator.

• Like 1

Guest Gamer Team guy

i feel that i can't help with anything sorry.. but i would love to se the result

(possibly a sponsor i can help spread the "result")

Yes you can do that do you want me to add you?

Well, I am able to supply no end of voices and will be happy to do some recordings to prove such. I can even do an impressive Morgan Freeman voice.

Also, as you may be able to tell from my signature, I am able to animate designs like intro's, credits, etc etc.

Would be happy to put some time into helping you out with this. :)

• Like 1

I might be able to lend my hand at writing, If you want to see an example of my writing http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/4523-redemption-new-chapter/ That was written by me with some help from editors. My writing in school has won state awards.

If you do not want me as writer, I'd love to be a sponsor.

• Like 1

Guest Gamer Team guy

Well, I am able to supply no end of voices and will be happy to do some recordings to prove such. I can even do an impressive Morgan Freeman voice.

Also, as you may be able to tell from my signature, I am able to animate designs like intro's, credits, etc etc.

Would be happy to put some time into helping you out with this. :)

I would love to take you as a actor!! You seem good as an animator but since you can do a Morgsn freeman voice il get you hooked up

I might be able to lend my hand at writing, If you want to see an example of my writing http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/4523-redemption-new-chapter/ That was written by me with some help from editors. My writing in school has won state awards.

If you do not want me as writer, I'd love to be a sponsor.

I already read that it's awesome your responsible to most defiantly you can join!! As a writer

I'll be a sponsor, also, if it's on flash, I can possibly help.

It will be up to the animatirs most likely flash though

Guest Gamer Team guy

Put me down as an actress! I was gonna apply for a writer, but my artistic abilities are at a standstill right now and my brain is not functioning properly from nicotine deprivation (I'm on day 2 of quitting smoking)

Ok I've seen your art I'll add you