WHERE ARE THE SPARTANS

kingclothier

please please please let there be some spartans in halo 4's campaign either linda's team or some spartans IVs even if there just in a cutscene seriously loved the spartan action in reach but need moreeee any news on this?, because I've heard that war games is set 20 years after the events of halo 4 campaign so this could be unlikely need someone who knows a lot about cannon and halo 4 to tell me if its possible cheers guys :D p.s I'm the new guy haha

We're probably going to see some more Spartans seeing as Chief meets up with the Infinity at some point in the campaign which is here are the IV's are trained. As for seeing Fred, Linda, and Kelly, that's still a mystery that will probably be better solved after Karen Traviss's next novel. Personally I think they'll keep it a surprise until Halo 4 comes out and then put them in but I'm not doubting 343's ability to surprise us. I mean they have a whole trilogy to make so they could potentially put meeting Blue Team on hold.

P.S. Welcome to our wonderful forum. You can probably find any answer to your Halo needs on here.

• Like 1

please please please let there be some spartans in halo 4's campaign either linda's team or some spartans IVs even if there just in a cutscene seriously loved the spartan action in reach but need moreeee any news on this?, because I've heard that war games is set 20 years after the events of halo 4 campaign so this could be unlikely need someone who knows a lot about cannon and halo 4 to tell me if its possible cheers guys :D p.s I'm the new guy haha

332832.jpg

:)

welcome to the site Kingclothier

• Like 2

From my understanding there is at least one Spartan in the campaign. Most people call him Master Chief, but you probably never heard of him. :D

Also I think Frank said that War Games takes place a few months after Halo 4, not 20 years.

awesome picture wheres the source, but yeah i don't know where i read or heard 20 years after so i could be wrong on that and i defiantly want to see spartans in campaign haha and is master chief the green space man?

Well the war games take place on the infinity. So I don't see how it could be after if the thing crashes. Unless they rebuild it on Requim who h I find unlikely.

Well the war games take place on the infinity. So I don't see how it could be after if the thing crashes. Unless they rebuild it on Requim who h I find unlikely.

Yeah the ship is supposed to be FULL of Spartan IVs so hopefully well see some..

It kind of threw me off seeing the trailer for Halo 4, all the screaming soldiers.. I hope those pansys arent Spartans -_-

Yeah the ship is supposed to be FULL of Spartan IVs so hopefully well see some..

It kind of threw me off seeing the trailer for Halo 4, all the screaming soldiers.. I hope those pansys arent Spartans -_-

I wouldn't say full of spartan IV's. Every Spartan VI is just about on there though, but we don't know how many there are.

The spartans shown in the image behind the chief are Blue team, chief's long lost squad. Yes, there are presumably hundreds on the Infinity.

I highly doubt that's Blue Team behind him. There hasn't been any confirmation of that and those don't look like Mjolnir Mk VI or EVA variant armors.

I highly doubt that's Blue Team behind him. There hasn't been any confirmation of that and those don't look like Mjolnir Mk VI or EVA variant armors.

In Glasslands they remaining Spartan II's, excluding Master Chief obviously, are asked if they want to become Spartan IV's. So that could explain a change in armor.

They don't look like Spartans to me though, especially the guy closest to Master Chief.