Black Op's II Currently Holds Top Place On XBL Charts

Adam91

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your stating this on your main page? Wow 343 you just announced how crappy of a game you have made. Funny how halo 3 is still a better game. and its almost 6 years old. And also the new map pack ? come on smaller maps people you obyously made this game to attract COD players and a younger croud you have let me down for the seconed time. Reach = S**T Halo 4 = Copycats. You have no creativity anymore stop taking so much acid and get back to halo 2/3 You better !!! or we will be mad.

CoD is for those people who can't get good at other FPS's. I have Black Ops II as well, but even having it I barely play it over Halo 4. The game that takes less effort to get good at (just like the rest), and sometimes "realism" will always be at the top. There is virtually no skill gap in any CoDs other than the first MW (arguably). Not to mention every CoD after two weeks is boring, multiplayer at least. I kind of wish I red box'd the game rather than buying it because Wal Marts return policy is ass cheeks.

343 has done an amazing job with Halo 4, truly. Playing halo for slightly longer than half my life (I'm 21), Halo 4 is the best installment in the series since 2. The only reason I even purchased the original xbox were for halo and 2, and those are the only games I've ever owned for that console. I had some doubts for H4 after Reach, but they listened to the community from both ends, leisure gamers and competitive. There's no way anyone who bashes Halo 4 has any skill in the game, and therefore plays CoD for a longer duration. And I'm not bashing CoD in anyway, Infinity Ward and Treyarchs' success speaks for itself, but these are just the facts.

I agree and I too only bought the old xbox and the new 360 for halo. I have every game in the franchise. Halo 4 is very good and beats any COD any time. I only played cod for zombies but other wise i hate that game

black ops 2 is way better than halo will ever be so deal with it

yes it may be better ranked than halo will ever be by companies and players. But blacks ops 2 and any other cod games are stupid, repetitive, it's for people that don't care about school, don't do well in it, cus in every sentence when they speak, act like ****** bags, don't have lives and will never get an occupation that they want because they failed and much more

Halo is always going to be better than any cod game. because: you get to drive vehicles cod you can't get in any vehicles, new weapons every game release, one or more vehicles, aliens, futuristic weapons, you don't die first if you get shot at a person and shoot back then get you die first, you don't get killed when you get shot in the hand or foot OR EVEN THE TOE!!!!, etc...

Halo has a better story,it's overall better.However,its competitive and fun factors are gone.At least playing COD blackops 2 i can have alot more fun.Ordnance,random map spawns (Can't tell you how many times i've spawned in front of rockets at the very beginning of a match) and some of the armor abilities have ruined it for me.I don't enjoy it.It doesn't matter if i win or lose.That is really sad for me to say.I've been a Halo fan since all those years ago in 2001.343 need to understand.Halo CE and Halo 3 were the best for a reason.

Guest AssFisting

I will start by saying Halo 4 is hands down the best game on console. I loved every previous Halo, including Reach and ODST. However, I think that Bungie kind of screwed 343 by making those games.

Halo CE, 2, and 3 were all widely played and explosively successful. Halo ODST, Reach, and Halo wars were all released after Halo 3. None of those games got near the playtime that players got out of the first 3 (for most of us anyways). If they had left off on Halo 3, waited for the 5 years and just released Halo 4, I believe it would be at least three times as successful as the most recent Call Of Duty. More people were playing Halo 3 after a year than people are playing Halo 4 after a few weeks. If all five of those years built up to the anticipation of one game, an epic, glorious, and truly fantastic game, then Halo 4 would be more successful. Instead, they tried to spam halo games out, with less quality than the previous. By the time Halo: Reach came out, people already expected it to be garbage like ODST and Wars. It turned out to be pretty damn good, but it was too late to bring its name back. Now it has carried on to Halo 4.

Just saying, Bungie screwed 343.

I don't care about how many people are playing CoD. What I do care about is why Halo has lost it's touch. There are fewer people playing H4 after a few weeks then in H3 after a year.

I am pretty sure that's mainly because both HR and H4 don't have a skill based ranking system ( I know H4 has a system coming up and we will have to wait and see).

True halo 3 had the best, the most fair, and balanced multiplayer. halo 4 well things just are not as good as halo 3 ever since after halo 3 and on to reach CoD has been beating halo so we need something like halo 3

The reason the game is doing bad is because the multiplayer is pretty much exactly Halo: Reach with a BR in it..

Sprint is and was a bad idea for the Halo..

They took more from Halo:reach and CoD then they did from Halo 3 is the problem here.

Halo is a game of map control and competetive-ness..Halo 4 has none..

Instant spawn is probably the worst thing ever thought of by 343.

Baby game is baby.

Guest Chase Lancer

I don't see how Halo got below Bops II.. It's campaign is pretty good, but it's multiplayer is god awful. Just a cheap wannabe of crappy ass MW3. I had high hopes for that game and Halo 4. So far Halo 4 is the only game that's lived up to those hopes.

HOW THE HECK IS GTA IV ABOVE REACH AND GOW3. I GET ON GTA TO BLOW STUFF UP AND THERES NEVER ANYONE ON. I SMELL B.S. OR IM THE ONLY GUY ON AND THAT MEANS NOBODY IS PLAYIN OTHER LIVE GAMES THAT ARE NEWER LIKE TRANSFORMERS FOC WHICH I HAVE. A F'N AWESOME GAME AND IT DIDNT EVEN SHOW UP. HALO 4 KICKS ASS. COD BLOWS FIRST COD GAME IVE NEVER BOUGHT AND WONT.

The reason the game is doing bad is because the multiplayer is pretty much exactly Halo: Reach with a BR in it..

Sprint is and was a bad idea for the Halo..

They took more from Halo:reach and CoD then they did from Halo 3 is the problem here.

Halo is a game of map control and competetive-ness..Halo 4 has none..

Instant spawn is probably the worst thing ever thought of by 343.

Baby game is baby.

This. 343 said to trust them and that they were listening. looks like they lied. after all the complaints from reach and people leaving I can't believe they would basically make a halo reach 2 with these stupid armor abilites and call it halo 4. really? who are you trying to kid? all the blind fanboys out there saying this game is the greatest halo created, that's the joke of the year. halo 4 added on to halo reach which was bad and the severely declining population alread shows that people are rejecting this idea for halo. It will continue to drop down as other games are released.

This. 343 said to trust them and that they were listening. looks like they lied. after all the complaints from reach and people leaving I can't believe they would basically make a halo reach 2 with these stupid armor abilites and call it halo 4. really? who are you trying to kid? all the blind fanboys out there saying this game is the greatest halo created, that's the joke of the year. halo 4 added on to halo reach which was bad and the severely declining population alread shows that people are rejecting this idea for halo. It will continue to drop down as other games are released.

Halo Reach was a bad game true but Halo 4 redeemed itself. Halo 4 was an excellent game. The armor abilities was stupid true but the story was great.

halo 4 campaign/story is good. but halo 4 did not redeem itself in the multiplayer department. I know people that heard "armor abilites" and didn't even buy 4. others gave it another try and were deeply disapointed, yet again, and quit playing. like I said halo 4 multiplayer = reach 2.