Small Insider For Halo 5

Adam91

they better wait for 2 years like how bungie did because they took their time and they weren't rushing for an early release date. that makes the game turn out to be not so good as the last halo games if they do rush. they'll end up in the same situation as call of duty if they do this. i hope that doesn't happen.

Guest J. Yasyszczuk

I read a leaked Microsoft document that said Xbox 720 - which will just be called Xbox - may be released in 2013. As an employee of Microsoft I am not allowed to confirm this - however I can say that you will love it.

Do you know by any chance when the xbox 720 is comin out? And is there any chance of cortana coming back, I know she died but usually something really dramatic happens at this certain time.

Guest Jamestheiii

I thought, when they introduced the forerunner idea, of turning organic beings to digital beings, and back again, i thought for sure that Cortana was going to become a human or something like that. maybe halo 5 should have something along that line...

Personally, I've had the 360 Arcade edition beefed with the 120 gig drive, external fan and wifi since they came out. last month, it finally caught RROD. I've just received my new 360 slim 250 gig w/kinect on 11/30. Now ...... how true this is I don't know, but I've read that "Halo 5" will be made to run ONLY on the "New Xbox" that Microsoft won't confirm even is being developed, (as though we have no way of finding out), I hope they make one that will still run on the slim console, I just dished out $157 (holiday bundle), I don't want to have to spend another 200 something dollars on a new console 2 years after I got a new console just to get the next chapter in Halo. I currently own and have completed EVERY Halo game released. If I have to get the new console, so be it, but my Arcade lasted so long before dying from RROD ......... man. Oh well, of course neither Microsoft nor 343 can officially comment on such things yet. I we can do is wait and see.

One side note, if anyone cares to, you can locate me by my gamer tag, cosimom274 on Xbox live if you care to join me in spartan ops or add me as a friend ........ just sayin .. lol.

Thank you for your time.

Guest jack mehoff

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME!?

HALO 4 JUST BARELY GOT RELEASED AND THERES ALREADY PROCEDURES FOR HALO 5?

I MEAN COME THE **** ON! LET PEOPLE ENJOY THE ******* NEW GAME AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT THIS ****!

I THOUGHT HALO WASNT ANOTHER CALL OF DUTY GREEDY ************ FRANCHISE; BUT APARENTLY IT ******* IS!!

VERY ******* DISSAPOINTED!

ALL YOU ***** THINK ABOUT IS MAKING MORE AND MORE MONEY; ******** ON THE CONSUMER; BUT GUESS WHAT; PEOPLE ARE GETTING ******* SICK OF YOUR ****!

ALL THE BIG NAMES ARE THROWING OUT ! ******* SEQUEL AFTER ANOTHER TO THE POINT WHERE EVERYONE WILL ******* HATE THE **** OUT OF YOU FOR IT!

AFTER HALO 8; IF YOU EVEN MAKE IT THAT FAR, YOUR CONSUMERS; EVEN THE DUMBEST ONES; WILL HAVE REALIZED YOU SUCK MORE **** THAN ALL YOUR MOTHERS COMBINED (WICH IS HALF THE WORLDS POPULATION OF *****)

**** YOU GREEDY ********!!! THIS IS THE LAST HALO I EVER BOUGHT AND I WILL NEVER EVER SPEAK GOOD OF THIS **** EVER AGAIN!!!

**** YOU!!

People you are lame as hell for hating on Halo 4! you have a 343i account for crying out loud, stop acting as if you hate halo. Thats what this site is for, people who like halo, so if you hate halo, which is fine if you do, why are you still here? God, I just made this guest name to vent how lame you complainers are! The things you pointed out that bother you are ridiculous! Certain playlists are not available yet? There are quite a bit of options already and they are growing, relax. I'm pretty sure Halo 4 got excellent reviews, so for those of you calling it a trash game, need to reevaluate your standards. I mean, a video game is for people to kill time and have fun while doing so. To call M$ a cash hungry corporation, uh, no ****. Every business ever, was created to make money, and keep doing so. I am glad that while I am contributing to their funds, they have a passionate group of people making a game universe that is fun to play and is something they care about.

Just some thoughts. I like the halo franchise quite a bit, but if one of the games in the future is not that great, big whoop, I will return it. Life not ruined.

They say halo 5 will be realesed after the xbox 720 has been out to expand on the gameplay/feel of halo 5, of course their will be a huge graphic/lighting enhancements if halo 5 is realesed after the xbox 720.

what you are saying is not fact i believe your wrong because its almost tradition for a new halo to come out soon after or on the same day like halo 1 and halo 3

Guest Cyclone Industries Clan Leader

i know i looked forward to having one of those

i really was hoping for a human flying machine, like a falcon or a hornet or a mix of both

Oh, just for clarification. Based off of all the negative posts, I personally am not intending slam nor defer-mate the "character" of 343i nor Microsoft. In my previous post I was simply stating my hope of a 360 s console version of Halo 5 when it comes out being that I've finally had to purchase my first 360 s. I am most definitely a fan of the Halo franchise. For a 38 year old man, I feel like I'm 15 again when playing the games and following the story line ....... hey ..... It's magic ..... a kind of (let's see how many of you know where that line is from).

Once again, you can locate me on Xbox Live at gamertag: cosimom274 . See ya'll in spartan op's ..... and remember ....... Spartans never die.

Original post :

Personally, I've had the 360 Arcade edition beefed with the 120 gig drive, external fan and wifi since they came out. last month, it finally caught RROD. I've just received my new 360 slim 250 gig w/kinect on 11/30. Now ...... how true this is I don't know, but I've read that "Halo 5" will be made to run ONLY on the "New Xbox" that Microsoft won't confirm even is being developed, (as though we have no way of finding out), I hope they make one that will still run on the slim console, I just dished out $157 (holiday bundle), I don't want to have to spend another 200 something dollars on a new console 2 years after I got a new console just to get the next chapter in Halo. I currently own and have completed EVERY Halo game released. If I have to get the new console, so be it, but my Arcade lasted so long before dying from RROD ......... man. Oh well, of course neither Microsoft nor 343 can officially comment on such things yet. I we can do is wait and see.

One side note, if anyone cares to, you can locate me by my gamer tag, cosimom274 on Xbox live if you care to join me in spartan ops or add me as a friend ........ just sayin .. lol.

Thank you for your time.