Adam91

halo-4-dlc-610x343.jpg

The dates for the new map packs for halo 4 have been revealed, it was seen in an advert on a German Xbox dashboard.

Crimson will be released on December 10th 2012.

Majestic will be released on February 25th 2013

Castle will be released on April 1st 2013.

Each of this map packs will contain 3 new maps.

Source: IGN

Click the link below about the news on the map packs and a "Whats New Halo 4" video.

View full article

Guest JetEyeNight

Wow, that's awesome, a lot sooner than I expected! Only a couple weeks away. In regards to ^ comment, instant spawn is an excellent addition. People unscoping when they are shot only makes Halo more like COD. It becomes a game of whoever starts shooting first wins. You should only unscope when you are shot when you are using a sniper rifle.

@Matt, I recommend playing Halo 3 then. For the series to continue the gameplay has to evolve. People won't buy games that simply upgrade existing games with better graphics and audio.

Looking forward to the new maps! I'm confident there will be a few forge maps in there so we can properly use all the great new tools they gave us

@crazy Then how does call of duty have anyone playing it right now?

How does Madden get anywhere?

DERP

if i wanted to play a game that's not really competetive and fun i'd be playing COD right now..

I am just saying It can change but too much change is retarded..

Equipment from halo 3 was a better idea instead of adding to that they got some retarded idea to put a bunch of stupid stuff in the game.

I don't understand it'd be like better as a gametype to experiment with which is a better idea.. instead of just putting it in the game right away not knowing if anyone actually likes it.

Instant spawn is just dumb, randon weapon spawns makes the game less competetive.

I am only saying this 'cause really I love the halo serious.. but the game is just so boring now with all these things.

Halo 3 was more fun and actually fun to watch at MLG this game probably wont be watched that much.

why so few players play halo 4

they need to ban call of duty because call of duty is a horrible game that many have many players only because it's a fashion!!!

im angry halo 4 deserves more players than the stooopid call of duty

Guest preston

i happen to accidentilly find bugs.... everywhere... like on impact wall glitch exile hole in the floor opening in adrift and a spawn on haven that makes you fall through the floor and if anyone wants to see add acidxxxuchiha

COD is gross no thanks..

If you think my opinions are dumb then why is there like not even half a million people playing halo 4? halo 3 had 1 million for like forever..

so clearly they did something wrong. lmao

game is overall boring and everyone is saying they are going to lose interest..

I do agree that the campaign was good..

but i'm talkin about Multiplayer.

So far the maps in Halo4 are not really a let down but like.. some just seem too big or too small.

Idk how the maps are going to come out.

But I am just saying that maps are not really an issue in halo 4..

Miss competetive FPS'..

I've heard they are coming out with a competetive playlist but i don't understand the how that will work with instant spawns and no weapon control or powerup control on the maps.