Halo 5's Story already being discussed

Adam91

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to see the return of the Arbiter.

Arbiters r sick because they r the abandoned warriors of the Sanghelli, making them great along the side of Spartans. Remember when Master chief & the arbiter fought side by side, GOOD TIMES! XD

I would love to see Master Chief and the Arbiter link up and search for Cortana. Personally, I was saddened by the loss of Cortana because she has been a cornerstone of the Halo franchise. 343 can't possibly kill her off in their first installment of the series. As said previously, Didact may contain knowledge to resurrect her and Chief is on the run due to disputes with ONI. I think it'd make for a great story line to see all this come together. It'd take careful work, but 343 could show that Chief is more than just a machine through this journey.

Guest Ty Rone

Im Thinking it should be about him in search for cortana and because he doesnt have her he is breaking down and having flashbacks from when he bacaame a spartan and of course you play through those flashbacks

I think they should make game with a prologue of the kidnapping and training/augmentations of the spartan II's and play through the game as master chief, fighting (insurrectionists and covenant) alongside blue team and other marines form the books and have an epilogue of the starting events of Halo Reach. Another game should be from a spartan III's pov and include at least 1 mission that you use a Spartan I suit (ghost from Halo Legends)

Guest Slender Man

Halo 4 Should have been called Halo:Reqium because, well, it's on reqium. And halo 5 should be about chief going back in time because something changed about the covenant winning in halo 1 and the monitor getting away in halo 3.. But he brings Arby with him (of course a mission will have chief find arby). when he gos back in time the machine breaks and must find a special precoursor artifact to fix it. He will meet with Noble Team from reach and fight to change the past. But than chief finds his dad and younger arby. Arby and chiefs dad work together but there on the covenants side and if chief doesn't kill his dad than the universe blows up but if he does he dissapeers (Oh and chief gets a lady friend (officer linda) in lvl 4 and when chief starts dissapering they say love each other and just about when linda takes off chiefs helmet the camera zooms in on his face but it's gone already).

Guest Weasel hut

I think that it would be awesome if the first mission would be on the city the didact composed on the last mission and maby the didact would be there ( DEAD ) with his new promeathean knights and maby Jul mdama would revive him or something like that

• 2 weeks later...
Guest henburger99

Does cortana die in halo4. also halo 5 should include being able to play as a grunt!!!!!!!. and Halo 5s multi player forge should have ODST drop pods for hecks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I am so pissed off

Guest sycoteck

what i think they should do for halo 5 is. they already have the covenant/prometean Alliance, they should bring back the brutes and some other new race bent on revange against the covenant. have a three front war going on and alternate paths dedending on who you kill and who you fight. and take it to different planets not just one.

i'd really like to see the story of the covenant and spartans in the same game with some farmiliar faces like halsey,master chief,arbiter,and Staff Seargent Avery Johnson and aybe let us play as them through out the campaign

Guest Mjjjj1408

Euhhmm looks great but , they should actuely be about a halo , that would great and John finds cortana in the halo , and John discovers that in every galaxy there is a series of halos , halo should be about the flood , about halo

Guest MaDnEsSx27

Xbox 720 is coming with HALO 5 in 2014 sweet

No its not Halo 5 comes out in 2015 Halo 2 Anniversary comes out in 2014 and the 720 is a lie.

Since Halo4 was pretty close to the idea I submitted to Bungie maybe I should try again here at 343. Halo5: The chief is back home but mentally alone without Cortana. He doesn't fit in and goes in search of Dr. Halsey. She tells MC that if he can find a copy that maybe she could restore Cortana with her equipment on Reach. MC now sets out on a quest to return to the Fore Runner planet. I needs a ride and ONI refuses him a ship. He contacts the Arbiter who offers him a ride. Back on Requim MC and the Elites fight their way into the Librarian. She made a copy of Cortana gives it to the MC. Tells him she has the power to turn digital Cortana into flesh and blood. MC leaves and heads to Reach. The Doctor is there along with a bunch of Spartans to stop MC. He fights his way to the Doctor. While Cortana is rebuilding the Doc shows MC around the lab and has flashbacks to when he was made. Cortana is Back! Now MC must decide if he can take her back to the Librarian and have her made into a real woman - HALO6?

Guest rigamortis

i think they should bring arbiter back but make it were he finds a piece of cortana like a chip and mc goes out looking for her but meets arbiter again.

Guest nwhita

this would be weird but i kinda want the next halo to be about MC trying to find a way to get Cortana back whether he gets her back or not idk but i think that would be a good place to start at. Cortana was the reason why MC is as good as he is, he'll still be good but not the same without Cortana. Just my opinion

Why they never ask about the Arbiter.He is very important.I think is more important than Johnson.I always see on interviews how Q is asking one of the 343industries worker about Chief and things ....Yeah,Chief and Cortana are very important,but why not about the Arbiter....Only one question:Will the Arbiter return?

Guest DEATHXXRENEGADE

I agree with you completely. I feel that the way they ended halo 4 leads me to believe that cortana is not 'dead'. It would be an interesting twist. Most don't see that at the end of the game....she's no longer rampant. She's evolved, the Didact even saying so earlier in the game. Also, I feel that the librarian will be seen again in some fashion. People seem to forget what happened after the chief met her. She "accelerated his evolutionary journey" to activate a gene song.

Actually he is right when the covenant with the prophet of regret went into a slipspace rupture the force knocked the odst's out of a stable drop and started HALO 3: odst.

• 1 month later...