Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Skin Pack 3 Coming Soon

Archangel Tyrael

Halflife1-skin-pack-3.jpg

Mojang has released a third skin pack for Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition. Skins include, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, and Half-life and much more.

Read below for more details

The likes of Gordon Freeman and co. are joined by the crew from Left 4 Dead 2, Chell, Atlas and P-body from Portal 2, some zombies, a cow, and a few more standard Minecraft inhabitants to flesh out the Skin Pack 3. We've snagged a few images from

PlayXBLA, but OXM has the complete gallery of exclusive screens.

As well as the arrival of Skin Pack 3 for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, there's also the coming of patch 1.8.2 to look forward to. You can

read all about that here, via this linky. MInecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Skin Pack 3 is out on October 19th.

med_HalflifeScreenshot1-minecraft-skins-3.jpg

Awesomenauts1-minecraft-skins-3.jpg

med_AwesomenautsScreenshot1-minecraft-skins-3.jpg

Minecraft-skin-pack-3.jpg

med_MinecraftScreenshot-skin-3.jpg

View full article

• 3 months later...
Guest Farepileceply

wow gold, That i organized their african american or appreciate these types of games gold and should not hold off to offer the entire group!!! They happen to be and so adorable and chic. In case you're on the fence dealing with investing in individuals move from you are usually not disillusioned!!

games gold True to measurement, I ordered these on the internet plus they suit correctly. They are really good, vogue, and stylish. I get compliments continuously - I seriously much like the gw2 gold.

Envoi super minute, games gold conforme ¨¤ la portrait, indulgence

The games gold will be seriously interesting! Provides a gown which unfortunately surplus click. Be it having luncheon with all the little girls or possibly spending time with that date That i buy compliments on my little costume on account of the wow gold.

I want games gold very much. These are most beneficial games gold i have ever displayed i create these regular. I managed to get that typical extra tall throughout Black colored we absolutly appreciate them all. They are thus very fashionable.

These particular games gold look and feel with everything. When i perhaps even desire them with brown.

I love my gw2 gold!