Interviews with Stars of the Community Volume 3: Nova

These interviews are awesome.

Why not throw a moderator or 2 into the mix as well. Im sure they wlll be keen to answer the questions

Of course I'm going to interview Moderators Jester! All of them! They just have to wait some weeks unfortunately.

Do you already have a list Drizzy?

Next week's is set up already I've got a person. As for an actual list... No. But I have loose sort of listing system in my head. I find someone that stands out to me or has stood out to me before and I decide right then and there that I want to interview them. The week after next is pretty set too I already have someone in mind.

• Like 1

Yes I have a few mistakes, like eluding should have been including! I would never elude AD from thanks! xD but that's just the way interviews are people, these answers are completely true and have been made up on the spot with little to or no editing. Thanks a ton Dan! this was very nice and fun and I believe we have even become closer friends. I can wait to see everyone else's!

• Like 1