Ask The Director.

The Director

whats an airplane?

An airplane is a powered fixed-wing aircraft that is propelled forward and upward by thrust from a jet engine or propeller.

Why is Minecraft so addictive?

Studies show that playing Minecraft inhibits dopamine. Like Meth. That is probably why it's so addictive. :D

Do you think in the future we will be able to create an alternate reality such as dream sharing in Inception or the Matrix? This could be useful as well as a blast to share a dream with some friends and rob a bank or something haha.

Do you think in the future we will be able to create an alternate reality such as dream sharing in Inception or the Matrix? This could be useful as well as a blast to share a dream with some friends and rob a bank or something haha.

lol We probably will create a true virtual reality in the future. :)

Who do you most admire in life?

Great actors. You see so many popular actors that are horrible, but every once in a while a shiny gem of an actor pops up. Heath Ledger, Colin Farrell, Morgan Freeman, etc.

Why are you so attractive?

Because I care enough about my physical appearance to do my best to look my best. :D
  • Like 1

I will turn polar bears white

and i will make you cry

i make guys have to pee

and girls comb their hair

i make celebraties look stupid

and normal pople look like celebraties

i turn pancakes brown

and make your champane bubble

if you squeeze me i will pop

if you look at me you'll pop

Good Luck

I've been stumped with this one for a while and i don't know it, but there is an answer. It's more of a riddle that i can't find out...

and i will make you cry

i make guys have to pee

i turn pancakes brown

This is not impossible because my wife said she knows it, also my father used to

Good Luck

Water. lol

Water frozen onto hair removes pigmentation.

and i will make you cry

tears = water

i make guys have to pee

Drinking water

humidity = evaporated water and causes hair to frizz

Getting rained on could do this, or getting splashed.

Could be swimming pools, water skis, and a dozen other things.

i turn pancakes brown

Dip a pancake in water and see what color it turns ;D lmao

Bubbles are made out of liquid, or "water" in laymans terms.

My guess here is water balloons.

:D

• Like 1

How does a dual processor 1.8GHz work?

A dual processor (1.8GHz or not) detects incoming data streams and determines whether they may be calculated faster if both cores were working on the data. If the processor thinks that it can be, it will split the data into both of it's "cores" and crunch the numbers at the same time, effectively doubling the processor's speed. Once the data is calculated, the processors mesh the data back into a single stream.

Do you think that getting fit is important?

Yes I do. Someone who isn't fit has risks to their health which could end up killing them. The farther from being fit they are the more risk there is. What health risks do you have being fit that you wouldn't if you weren't? None that I know of. Whether fitness is important really shouldn't be a matter of opinion. Is wearing body armor in battle important? Is wearing a seatbelt in a vehicle with someone who's never driven before behind the wheel important? Is being fit important? Those are all at the core the same question.

Jam or Jelly?

Jelly. I cannot jam so I am jelly. :D

Your smart...

Can a subnet be used to isolate computers from other parts of a network and prevent virus transmission?

Yes it can, if it's done correctly. If one of the machines on the subnet has been infected though, then no. A subnet is connecting machines together without actually connecting them to the "outside" internet. The only way they could get a virus is if they already had one, someone deliberately downloaded one onto the machine, or someone broke the subnet and connected to the "outside web" using one of the machines on the subnet.

How much faster will the following games load if I install them to my Xbox HDD?

Halo 3 Campaign/multiplayer

Forza 3

Forza 4

On average, it loads at least twice as fast if it's stored on your HDD. However, bear in mind the more data is on your HDD the more you X-Box has to sort through to find it to load it. :D

How are people getting away with claiming they can provide a key for the halo 4 Beta, Those clued up won't fall for the scam. Is this legal and do 343 know what they are up to?...........Halo 4 Beta Code Giveaway! - YouTube

We are giving away Halo 4 Beta Codes weekly as a promotion by 313 Studios! Get yours before they run out - http://officialbetacodes.comSearch Tags: necrotiz.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWe2ptPlQow&feature...

I have lightning Fast broadband and my Xbox is connected via Ethernet. Currently this is connected to the Gigabit port on the router, Is the Xbox able to take advantage of this increased bandwidth as opposed to the regular 100 Mbps Ethernet? Thanks.

How are people getting away with claiming they can provide a key for the halo 4 Beta, Those clued up won't fall for the scam. Is this legal and do 343 know what they are up to?

This is a gray area. In some areas of the world, these practices are illegal, while in others they aren't. It all depends on where the person/people running the scam are at. The internet is full of gray legal areas due to international laws and nation specific laws. The reason people are getting away with it is because people aren't doing their best to keep up with Halo 4 news (blatantly not trying to more like, because it is pretty well known that the beta for Halo 4 is going to be in-house rather than private). Basically it falls on individuals warn people that these type of things are scams. And 343i probably does know, but because of legal loopholes aren't allowed to take any action against the perpetrators except to tell people that Halo 4 beta codes will not be released (which they have... multiple times...)

I have lightning Fast broadband and my Xbox is connected via Ethernet. Currently this is connected to the Gigabit port on the router, Is the Xbox able to take advantage of this increased bandwidth as opposed to the regular 100 Mbps Ethernet? Thanks.

The Gigabit port on the router is meant for LAN transfers. What that means is that while it would make a huge difference in a LAN party, over normal matchmaking any difference would be barely noticeable. I also have a wireless router with a Gigabit port. I still lag like none other sometimes though.

On a side note Moonbeam, next time you have two questions just edit them into one post rather than double posting. It's easier on myself (only have to quote one post rather than two) and easier on the Mods. The edit button is right next to the blue "MultiQuote" button. :D

Cool, thanks.

No problem. :D