Mr. President Yoshi's MoM post.

Yoshi1176

"The home away from home." Exactly.

Some of us left and ventured into the howling dark, and did not return. Some of us find our way back. But this place will always be home for those who've even left the smallest impact. Because when you are gone, the people that you have left feel a void that was specifically reserved for them. Time and again it amazes me how much 343ICF can change peoples life, and bring out the better in us. It shows that all of this is less about the words on the screen, and more about the person behind the screen.

Your genuine compassion for all the people here shines Yoshi... Makes sense why your the Prez then, huh? You being MoM was an overdue happening, and I'm happy that it has finally happened. Congrats MoMMy, enjoy the pink.

• Like 2

This was really nice Yoshi, it brought me back to a simpler time when that's all anyone around here cared about: community and the family that is 343iCF. I think we're progressing in a good direction because of things like this and members like you and many others that aren't afraid to like this place and show how much they do. I remember back when you joined and your profile picture wasn't Conan related at all and neither was your profile. You had the cyan Spartan with an Energy Sword :lol:. This was a long time coming. Good on ya Yashi.

Edit: Didn't see that yet because I was typing. AGREE 100% WITH THAT^^

• Like 2

Lovely post, couldn't think of a better member to be MoM than you. Well deserved Yoshi. (Kinda copied Fishy there didn't ya? ;) )

Sort of, but I actually started typing this Monday morning and finished with the last paragraph today, so if anything he copied me XD

Hey now girls, I tried to address the whole community. If anything, Yoshi addressed the staff more than anything. I can argue about it, but I'm not going to. I'll just report, block, and move on.

Besides the point, thanks Yoshi. I'm glad I mean something to you. Other than someone to laugh at. ^_^

• Like 2