Stop the evil News Group! They're taking over!

Buns

Hey this line of text is here to remind you that this is just a joke.  :bananachief:

I come here to preach to you my fellow citizens of 343i! The news group have mind controlling capabilities and wish to eradicate all of 343i! Please hear my plea, I have evidence of my claims! They gain their mystical powers from the news articles and other sources of information. Each time one of their post is promoted to an article they get stronger! Just today Cooliest convinced me to go make hot chocolate just by typing in the shoutbox. I even drank the hot chocolate and added whip cream, it was madness!!!!!!! If it wasn't for the valiant hero JXZAW I would have turned into one of their puppets, but sadly Cooliest's wicked power turned JXZAW against us for a brief moment, but he fought it off, but I am afraid to tell you all that this is not the end. The news group will not stop their tyrannical march into our minds. Their powers will grow! They will keep updating us with the latest in gaming! They will keep posting NEWS!  

We must deal with these fiends immediately or all of us will become nothing but a newspaper for them to step on, but be weary of who you trust because we do not know who has already succumbed to their indoctrination. 

Please understand that this is just a joke that happened in the SB. The news group are a nice bunch. 

• Like 4

Heretics , demons , false prophets alert !

What you got against news ?

what you got against this guy he just delivers news and you know what they say don't kill the messenger ! :thumbsup:  

No!!! Not you Caboose they have you too? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No!!! Not you Caboose they have you too? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

( Breaks free )

I must stop there corruption my true self has been locked out for too long I need to stretch my legs and kill some aliens and then we get to work. :thumbsup: saints-row-4-voice-actors-reveal-johnny-

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Ya I'm just a normal guy trying to spread the wonderful Gaming news that I have to offer and all you have to do in return is believe every ounce of it. ;) I mean just look at AdamJ and Me... We cant be that harmful in CYAN!

LIES LIES ! :thumbsup:

Wait a second why had cooliest liked this ?

Edited by Caboose the Ace

LIES LIES ! :thumbsup:

Wait a second why had cooliest liked this ?

Cooliest liked this because me and him are so not working together and I am so not mind controlled right not secretly being a double agent so we can find out who will rebel against us.

No not at all. 

Staff Response

These rumours are patently false and it is in the interests of all members to ignore them and continue with their daily routine. In no way, shape, or form do members of our staff draw their magnificent non-existent powers from the publishing of articles, the manipulation of minds, the sacrifice of infants, or the drinking of fresh human blood.

• Like 4

Cooliest liked this because me and him are so not working together and I am so not mind controlled right not secretly being a double agent so we can find out who will rebel against us.

No not at all. 

Staff Response

These rumours are patently false and it is in the interests of all members to ignore them and continue with their daily routine. In no way, shape, or form do members of our staff draw their magnificent non-existent powers from the publishing of articles, the manipulation of minds, the sacrifice of infants, or the drinking of fresh human blood.

Oh no! He got you two as well?

• 5 months later...