Facility 117

Equinox618

Map Name: Facility 117

File Share Gamertag: EquinoxOfTheSun

Canvas Map: Impact

Ideal Player Count: Maybe BTB, 8 for sure

Best Gametypes: Slayer

Supported Gametypes: Slayer

I liked forging on Impact, there's something about space, how should I put it...? Spacey. It's cool with the craters and what not and I really liked the idea of having a space station. Soon after building, I thought of an original giant lazor cannon mechanism. By combining the covers of walkway covers I figured out a way to create the barrel of the gun - so I put in not just one, not two, not three, but five guns. Four smaller ones, and a bigger one that I call the Lightning Cannon. Facility 117 is Symmetric, and both bases have two floors as well as a sniper rifle. In the middle there is a three story bridge, as well as having a hidden Incineration Cannon. There are two ghosts on the bottom floor that promote some vehicle play, although not much. It is a medium size map, and I'm not too sure of the capabilities, but 4v4 Slayer works fine, and there might be more room for more games in the future.

Screenshots/Videos:

ugcuserfile-ba298c2d-7d5b-4e37-a340-f2c3

An overview of the map, while it might look a little small, it supports enough line of sight and verticality.

ugcuserfile-7e5f245b-2aaf-416d-b9f2-0f81

The Lightning Cannon - if someone somehow manages to get ontop, it can actually kill you - yes that is a kill ball!

ugcuserfile-c66b0e9b-b989-43af-b62b-81b8

It looks a little confusing, but it's easy to navigate once played, this is the bridge that crosses across the map, it's got multiple floors to it...and multiple ways up and down.

ugcuserfile-9f6c7e80-4f90-465b-aa31-f733

Red Base, as seen here. It has a "gravity elevator" of sorts that utilizes the player trait zone's jump height increase to get up. Blue Base also looks like this.

As I told you earlier I appreciate the aesthetics, they're quite cool and unique. I can't really judge a map's gameplay without having played on it but judging from the amount of pieces used I thinks that maybe you are missing dynamic lighting on the map, please tell me if I'm wrong. Also, is the frame rate solid in this map?

Aside from that I quite like the feel of the map. Good job, keep me updated. :)