Halo Reach Tournament (Back On)

Donut

Slay & Play Tournament

Back on, I am staying on the site.

Date: September 16th, 2011 - 5:00pm - Central Time

Prizes: Xbox Live 1600 Points or Xbox Live 3 Month Membership

2nd - 8th Place Winners Will recieve a free backround for the site with their name on it!

Competitors: (0 Spots Left) | BIG SUPRIZE |

John-117 | Copper Partin

One | Upscalemadness

Angel of Death | lewiswb09

jdfour | Turt1eKing

Esorath | Steven

TankKill | TankKiller178

Box the Ozone | Box The Ozone

Raptorunbound | Raptorunbound

Serene Mystic | Serene Mystic

eddya2000 | X Da KuRRlzZ X

343industries | aKa HysTeR1aC

Enzo | HRLxEnzo

MrPlow | Plowed

skepsiss | SkepsiSs

AvengingCrusade | AvengingCrusade

InsertNameHere | NineHorizon86

1st Blue Round:

John-117

One

Angel of Death

jdfour

Esorath

TankKill

Box The Ozone

Raptorrunbound

4 With Best Score Advance to 1st Red Round.

Before this begins, you must send NineHorizon86 a friend request,

from now, till 5 o'clock Friday. You must send a friend request.

_________________________________________________________________________________

2nd Blue Round:

Serene Mystic

eddya2000

343industries

Enzo

MrPlow

skepsiss

AvengingCrusade

InsertNameHere

4 With Best Score Advance to 2nd Red Round.

Before this begins, you must send NineHorizon86 a friend request,

from now, till 5 o'clock Friday. You must send a friend request.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday (United States, Central Time), I am putting in the votes for the POLL I put in on the Halo Reach Tournament topic, so if you havn't voted yet, vote! If there are 2 with the same amount of votes, then I'll let someone random in the tournament decide. Vote for the Map, Gametype & Map for 1v1 part, good luck because 16 people in the game, here's how it will go down:

1st Blue Round: 8 players, no teams, everyone for them selves, last 4 with best score goes to 1st Red round.

2nd Blue Round:(Other 8 players), no teams, everyone for them selves, last 4 with best score goes to 2nd Red round.

1st Red Round: 4 players, no teams, everyone for them selves, last 2 with best score goes to next round.

2nd Red Round: (Other 4 players) no teams, everyone for them selves, last 2 with best score goes to next round.

1st 2v2 Round: 2 players, no teams, everyone for them selves, last 1 with best score goes to next round.

2nd 2v2 Round: (Other 2 players) no teams, everyone for them selves, last 1 with best score goes to next round.

1v1 BATTLE: 1 versus 1, no teams, who ever wins, gets 1600 points, or 3 month gold membership.

WHO....WILL...WIN?

Map: Countdown (For Player Slayer Part) (Most Votes)

Gametype: Slayer (For Player Slayer Part) (Most Votes)

1v1 Map: Equilibrium (Most Votes)

I have a few questions. Which mode(s) will be played? Which maps? Is it going to be free for all or 1v1?

Free for all, I'm making the map so no one will know any hiding/camping spots, i'm the host, slayer modes, then, after that match, the last 2 best scores will compete in a 1v1 match to see who will win.

So the map will be new to everyone? I don't think that's fair, cause then its luck too. Someone will bump into the rockets or the sword and get a g00d 3-4 kills. Why not use Bungie maps? If someone wants to camp its his choice and way of playing.

ok, heres the deal, i'll use a Bungie map for the 16 Player Slayer part, & for the 1v1 part, we use the map i'm making?

Hey its not up to me, I'm not sure I'm competing yet have to check the time and dates. I just said my opinion, its up to those who compete to say what they prefer and want. But me, I'd go for official maps all the way, and we use our forged maps on the community playdays.