Halo Reach Tournament (Back On)

Donut

Sorry guys tournament is under new ownership, if you want to be the new owner then join my game on Reach we will have a standard slayer (4 player no teams) whoever wins decides what will happen with the tournament my GT is: lewiswb09 send me a friend request then I will invite you.....otherwise send me a message over Xbox Live.

I'm done for today, and I have exams coming starting on Monday. Not sure if I will participate, if this tournament ever happens.

I'd still like to hear NineHorizon86's side of the story and tell us why he left without saying anything.

Well, only like 5 people of the tournament showed up. 2 Random people joined that didnt even sign up, I was/am sick right now, & I have both 1600 points right here & 3 month membership right here, I don't even know why that 11 yr old Angel of Death is hosting the tournament... People are saying it's unfair & that I am not fun anymore, people were insulting me, Angel was supposily "Crying" because I was going to kick him because I had to get Round 2 Started but I didnt get it started because everyone was insulting me & stuff. So... yeah, I'm leaving the site. Been "Nice" knowing you all. Have "FUN", with your "Lives", now... I have an actual life to get back to... :rofl:, see ya! ;)

Well, only like 5 people of the tournament showed up. 2 Random people joined that didnt even sign up, I was/am sick right now, & I have both 1600 points right here & 3 month membership right here, I don't even know why that 11 yr old Angel of Death is hosting the tournament... People are saying it's unfair & that I am not fun anymore, people were insulting me, Angel was supposily "Crying" because I was going to kick him because I had to get Round 2 Started but I didnt get it started because everyone was insulting me & stuff. So... yeah, I'm leaving the site. Been "Nice" knowing you all. Have "FUN", with your "Lives", now... I have an actual life to get back to... :rofl:, see ya! ;)

you such a baby. if you cant handle a couple insults then you really need to grow up.

ps ~ i had a drunken rant here but i edited down to these two lines.

• Like 1

you such a baby. if you cant handle a couple insults then you really need to grow up.

ps ~ i had a drunken rant here but i edited down to these two lines.

Wait, I wanna see your drunken rant hahaha. Come on man this kid isn't even worth replying to. You were right from the start.

When I'm done with exams, I'm up for making a tour, but its still just an idea.