AFK/Booster's

Onlybigjim

What ever you call em' youve seen them at one point. Sitting in your match, doing nothing but getting killed by the enemies. Have 1 here and there on your team in some matches is one thing, but when you get like 3+ (Mostly in BTB, but it happens alot in all other gametypes, and dont even get me started on Spartan Ops) it can really just give up the game and make your team loose no matter whatt, and it gets REALLY annoying.

:rtfm:

And to make this worse, these people get good amounts of XP for doing this stuff. There is a thing in the game where if you sit through the whole match from begining to end and do nothing, you dont get jack squat. But people still get around this by getting 1 or 2 kills in the begining but then right after going AFK the rest of the match. Same thing happens in both Spartan ops and War Games.

I understand 343i is trying right now, but this is something that REALLY needs to be fixed :popo: . By adding maybe a Vote to Kick, or a AFK kick script or something. But i dont mean to get on to 343, after all 343i is doing a Great job! :animier: (even though im getting irritated by things like STILL waiting on that email with the code :banghead: )