•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Shoutbox

@  Aiden Pearce : (23 April 2014 - 06:34 AM) Hai Mayh3m! :welcome:
@  Aiden Pearce : (23 April 2014 - 06:33 AM) Yeah
@  Tyrone King : (23 April 2014 - 06:32 AM) Thank you. I trust you know who TK is
@  Aiden Pearce : (23 April 2014 - 06:31 AM) @Tyrone King nice name change
@  Tyrone King : (23 April 2014 - 06:30 AM) Hey Aiden
@  Aiden Pearce : (23 April 2014 - 06:28 AM) Hey guys
@  SʜadowҒɪɛɴd216 : (23 April 2014 - 05:59 AM) Yes.
@  Tyrone King : (23 April 2014 - 05:57 AM) Don't we all
@  SʜadowҒɪɛɴd216 : (23 April 2014 - 05:52 AM) I wish I could go back in time....
@  SʜadowҒɪɛɴd216 : (23 April 2014 - 05:51 AM) :heart:
@  SʜadowҒɪɛɴd216 : (23 April 2014 - 05:51 AM) Blarg? Wort wort wort. Ah.... the nostalgia of the Halo: CE Soundtrack.... <3
@  Caboose the Ace : (23 April 2014 - 05:14 AM) Anyone around ?
@  - Exia Dark... : (23 April 2014 - 04:16 AM) Pls allow cross platform connection multiplayer plsplsplsplspls
@  - Exia Dark... : (23 April 2014 - 04:16 AM) MH4 gets a release in 2015! :OOOO
@  - Exia Dark... : (23 April 2014 - 04:16 AM) Crap
@  Caboose the Ace : (23 April 2014 - 04:11 AM) brb
@  Caboose the Ace : (23 April 2014 - 04:10 AM) Yes EA has gotten better but with BF4 launch it shows they have a very long way to go still.
@  Caboose the Ace : (23 April 2014 - 04:09 AM) And it does not help that Support is impossible to get to
@  Caboose the Ace : (23 April 2014 - 04:09 AM) @- Exia Dark Matter - It took them forever to get a offline mode for sim city and then they went out and said it could run a offline mode from the very start
@  - Exia Dark... : (23 April 2014 - 04:09 AM) I don't know the specifics of the game so maybe it's something about computing, but I really doubt EA went to the dev's and said "Okay, your game needs to be online only because it's a good idea that every time our servers have a problem our game drops"

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Halo 4 Reset?

Help Save Error Glitch Reset Missing Gone

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Peter Thomas

Peter Thomas

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Achievements

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hi,

I am in the middle of going through Halo 4 solo on legendary. Made it as far as Shutdown so far, doing a mission a day to save my sanity. Anyway I wanted to play some more today when, upon logging in, it appeared my Halo 4 had done a hard reset. All my mp stuff was gone and I got all the intro messages as if I just bought the game. My rank was still there though and as soon as I leveled up somehow I unlocked everything again.

However I did not have the same luck with the campaign. For some reason in the mission selection everything was gone, but my current mission (Midnight on easy) still had a saved checkpoint. I therefore decided to load it up and do a speedrun in the hope that completing the final mission would unlock everything again. That's when I found this:

Posted Image

I have already considered a corrupted save, but nope everything's fine. I tried moving the save files between storage devices but no change.

So I wanted to ask, has anyone else experience this? Is there anyway to fix it? Does this mean I have to replay the entire campaign on legendary again?

Hoping someone on here can help.

#2 WonderWombat

WonderWombat

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,018 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:W0NDERW0MBAT
  • LocationOhio, USA

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Did you play those campaign missions offline? It seems to glitch when you move off and online while playing it.

Spoiler

#3 zenbatas

zenbatas

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:zenbatas

Achievements

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

I had the same problem this morning. Just beat legendary solo last night and when I signed on this morning it was completely reset as well. Having a glitch like this one is ridiculous. All the time and effort gone.

#4 I3UI3I3A

I3UI3I3A

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Achievements

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

While playing this morning I had the same issue. However it happened to me while playing online. When i turn on the game I am a level 34 like i should be but as soon as i begin playing a multiplayer game I reset to a SR 1 . I spoke to a lady at microsoft and she said to try saving it on the cloud as opposed to harddrive. She said she can't tell me when it will be fixed. I wish we could get some kind of armor or something for having to deal with this junk.

#5 dailyrumith

dailyrumith

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:DelapsusNosfera

Achievements

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

the exact same thing happened to me on halo:reach... i never thought id see this again. there was nothing i could do. i called everywhere but they all told me it had something to do with my data and not theirs so i had to do the campaign all over again. im so sorry you have to deal with that... oddly enough im not doing the campaign on legendary untill theres a challenge for it in halo 4

#6 Craig Robinson

Craig Robinson

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Achievements

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

:2guns: Well the reset hurt like hell, done campaign solo on legendary and nearly done co-op too.

I want my progress back!

#7 xi ECL1P53 ix

xi ECL1P53 ix

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:xi ECL1P53 ix

Achievements

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

We should get something for our trouble, we should get something for their shoddy work, I have had the same problems with every Halo since Halo 2, I know about the company change but there has to be a way around this problem and because of EVERYTHING on my account reset I don't know I could be bothered to do it all again.

#8 Kevin M Kordelski II

Kevin M Kordelski II

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Achievements

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

i also had this campaign glitch and all my loadouts constantly reset everytime i go to play online matchmaking and my armour resets and i get the just starting infinity cutscene this is really such a letdown i was only 2 levels away from beating campaign solo on legendary my last achievement 2......

#9 bodyfeast

bodyfeast

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:bodyfeast

Achievements

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

ya my story and terminals are reset i mean all my stuff still says beat on legendary solo and co op but all 8 story levels are gone ??? i mean hell even my achievents are still there and in my spartan stats still say all beat......................

#10 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Conan O'Brein

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,013 posts
Praised
  • Gamertag:Yoshi1176
  • LocationWhite House

Achievements

User's Awards

2                   2       2               

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Had it on multiplayer but not campaghin

Signature381f1.png

#11 Twisted Oracle

Twisted Oracle

Grunt

• Banned
  • 0 posts
Favorable

Achievements

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

The reset is from 343i putting you on a back server to minimize lag

if you reset your connection you should get all your stuff back

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Save, Error, Glitch, Reset, Missing, Gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users