Newest Dedicated Member :D

It took me forever to get here, I never even thought I could get to 200 or even 50 but I done it :D.......and I'm brutal at speeches so yeah xD YAY!! Sorry couldn't hold that in any longer xD.....:mellow: Im gonna say thanks to everyone I've had a chat with in the shout box or anywhere in the forums, I'm not going to do individual shout outs cause I don't want some people to feel left out or anything :3 so the people that are my good friends, they know who they are, here's an invisible shout for you xD 

:hug: SPUDS FOR ALL!!! 

• Like 9

*sniff sniff* They grow up so fast. Chease, I remember when you were once green like I. The gif of the shark smacking the keyboard made me laugh, but also told me you had a sense of humor, we talked then became xbox friends, then... real friends. I'm glad I could watch you progress though the ranks and become more of a defining member of the forum. Cheers, now to wait for you to reach 1000. :3

• Like 3

Congrats Cheese, you beat me again. I've been purple for months. Probably not gonna reach dedicated either, no urge to post anymore. But anyway, it's great to see you as a dedicated member Cheese, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed being a lowly purple. :)

• Like 1