U.N.S.C Infinity Ordnance

Azaxx

I found this while going over some news on the interwebs. And found this interesting picture.

unsc_display_screen_wallpaper__v2_by_echoleader-d57izpy.jpg

What I noticed are the following interesting items.

War Assets

• Cyclops MK.II
  • UH-144 Falcon

Personnel

Majestic squad

• S179
  • S104
  • S043

Simulation Types

• Infection
  • S.W.A.T.
  • Rocket Race

This is a legitimate image, what are you thoughts on the information given?

• Like 7

Looks awesome, seems like John is the only one on blue team whose on the ship for now...... and I guess majestic squad is the squad that is behind master chief in one of the pictures maybe? and I wonder how infection will work out, and plus a new map named Ravine, seems kind of a junglish map don't you think?

Looks awesome, seems like John is the only one on blue team whose on the ship for now...... and I guess majestic squad is the squad that is behind master chief in one of the pictures maybe? and I wonder how infection will work out, and plus a new map named Ravine, seems kind of a junglish map don't you think?

Why does majestic squad have a low serial number? Maybe they are Spartan 2's and 3's

I found this while going over some news on the interwebs. And found this interesting picture.

What I noticed are the following interesting items.

War Assets

• Cyclops MK.II
  • UH-144 Falcon

Personnel

Majestic squad

• S179
  • S104
  • S043

Simulation Types

• Infection
  • S.W.A.T.
  • Rocket Race

This is a legitimate image, what are you thoughts on the information given?

S104 is Fred! :o But... S043 is William... and he's dead... wth? o.O Also, something you didn't quite catch, Master Chief is on the roster. This quelches the rumors that he was killed during H4.

• Like 1

Dang. Nice find Aza!

It seems the Falcon is making a return, and there's a new map named "Ravine".

Cyclops sounds interesting and the Mammoth is a more faster, bigger Elephant.

Again, really nice find, Aza! :D

• Like 1

So... nobody else is a bit weirded out by the possibility of a zombie spartan then? o.O Because Spartan 043 (S043) William is dead... He was disintegrated by a Hunter after killing it's other hunter pal in hand to hand combat...

hmmmm....maybe this is where the Composer comes into play. William may have been a test to bring back to life? Just a possibility. Or they went back in time and picked him up. Of course then there's the saying "Spartans never die. They're just missing in action!" Guess we will find out in a few months.

Pretty much sums up the entire UNSC weapons and vehicles. Now if they could reveal a list like this for the Prometheans and Covenant! Really good find Azaxx!! :thumbsup:

So... nobody else is a bit weirded out by the possibility of a zombie spartan then? o.O Because Spartan 043 (S043) William is dead... He was disintegrated by a Hunter after killing it's other hunter pal in hand to hand combat...

Spartan 4's been assigned old numbers again?

• Like 1

Well it seems that at some point in the campagn we can drive/ gun/ see the Cyclops' and Mammoths....THAT WILL BE A F***ING EPIC MISSION!!!!! Just sayin....

Anyway zombie Spartan?!?!?! O.o well Spartans never die, they just Missing In Action ;)

It's going to add one heck of a twist to Infection games, that's for sure.

OT: Three members in Majestic Squad, wonder if they'll be your other teammates in Campaign? It's interesting that John is the only one who's actually named. Also, I wonder who 'Anderson' is, what happened to his first name? The other officers aboard both have full names, why doesn't he?

Outstanding find, Azaxx!

I could see William being brought back by the Composer, he was always interested in life after death and the possibility of immortality. So maybe he did bring William back.

@The Director: The Roster is the roster of personnel and ordinance of the Infinty during Halo 4 I believe, once MC teams up with them, he is back with the UNSC and listed under the Infinity. I for one do not think that he will die in Halo 4. There are still Halo 5, and Halo 6 so chief will be around for a while.

It's going to add one heck of a twist to Infection games, that's for sure.

OT: Three members in Majestic Squad, wonder if they'll be your other teammates in Campaign? It's interesting that John is the only one who's actually named. Also, I wonder who 'Anderson' is, what happened to his first name? The other officers aboard both have full names, why doesn't he?

Outstanding find, Azaxx!

Some people dont have a last name as such. but have only a first name so theres a possible explanation: he doesnt have a last name.

Perhaps the UNSC is re using spartan serial numbers? So that when a spartan dies, his number is given to a new recruit.

Well you could use the tracker armor mod which shows you where weapon drops will come down before anyone else sees them lol. Also I dont think that will be much of an issue, your loadouts will be customized o your own playstyle enough that you should be able to hold your own until a power weapon drops or someone dies with it lol

Well you could use the tracker armor mod which shows you where weapon drops will come down before anyone else sees them lol. Also I dont think that will be much of an issue, your loadouts will be customized o your own playstyle enough that you should be able to hold your own until a power weapon drops or someone dies with it lol

Yeah, I could use that. I like the look of the Tracker helmet. But I also like the Operator helmet. I'll need more practice with the sniper rifle too.