Elites in multiplayer, confirmed answer?

BumblePumpkin

So I cannot find a bloody straight answer for this anywhere I search. I have people saying they are in there and then people saying they aren't...

Has 343, SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY, actually CONFIRMED a FACT about their inclusion in multiplayer?

I saw an argument about them being "Unbalanced" in Halo 3, but that isn't true. You could kill an elite just as easily as a spartan if you weren't retarded.

You have to do something, it's called THINKING. :P

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469395

"Elites Not Returning to Multiplayer

-Not much detail was given as to why elites will not see multiplayer combat, it was stated in a picture caption. The caption reads, "Competitive multiplayer focues on the Spartan IVs. Elites will not be playable"

Also I did find elites harder to kill in team swat specifically, especially when attempting to shoot the back of their head. But I'll admit I am disappointed that they won't be playable in multiplayer, it added some variation to gameplay and made things interesting. Plus I know a lot of clans will be disappointed about the exclusion of elites.

They are not in Matchmaking unfortunately. Personally, I think this is blasphemous. However, I think they may still be in custom games and forge as there has been no official information stating that they're not in the selected playlists. So, I, alongside my brothers, pray that they are in custom games and forge; for the survival of our species'.

• 1 month later...

I would like too if halo 4 there are elites, for me are better than spartans intristese however I can not play with them so that 343 indutries is wrong to say that any fan would be disappointed by halo 4 because if there will be no elites in halo will not be playable as well, they are one of the reasons why halo game so I would love to be able to play as elite.

HaloReach9.gif

They are not in Matchmaking unfortunately. Personally, I think this is blasphemous. However, I think they may still be in custom games and forge as there has been no official information stating that they're not in the selected playlists. So, I, alongside my brothers, pray that they are in custom games and forge; for the survival of our species'.

lol they said "no elites in multiplayer" ...

First thing i'm going to do when i get halo 4: Rush to customization options or whatever, search for armor/preferred species, if not there, i go to custom games or forge and search again. I will explore the whole menus until i find(or not find) elites!!!

• Like 1

It might be easy enough to make the playlists spartan only, but I don't think they are in at all. Competitive multiplayer doesn't mean Matchmaking. It means the multiplayer where players kill each other. Which in turn, rules out Elites in Custom Games or Forge. Because both of those are considered Competitive multiplayer.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...