Halo Reach Campaign

After reading the Halo the Fall of Reach, The Flood, First Strike and Ghosts of Onyx I realized something about the Reach campaign. It was wrong about a lot of things. For example, Dr. Halsey is not supose to meet a Spartan Three until the book Ghosts of Onyx. She meets five in Halo Reach and probably knows they are Spartan Threes if she knows their names. Spartan Threes do not wear Mjolnir, they wear SPI (that one i'm not really complaining about). They are some examples I have noticed. I am not hear to argue to show you why I believe Halo Reach's story is wrong.

Right but she even refered to each member by their numbers at some point (In a trailer or the game I think if I am corect but it has been a while since I did the Reach campaign all the way through). The armor I could really care less about because like you said they are a team of elite Spartans. I have to say I actually foget that she tthought of the spartan 3s when she first looked at it and assumed it was a way to get back at her.

well, there are many things in the main campaign that would result a little bit....wrong. Like, in tFoR John should be on a battle station fighting the Covies, not in a cryo tube. And the Pillar of Autumn should be in the high orbit joining the main fight with the rest of the fleet....and many others little incongruation, like something on the date, i don't even remember...but there are answers to everything, i just don't remember them exactly :)

Just forget the storyline of Reach. Bungie ignored their own book when they made Halo Reach. The Book, the Fall of Reach, is canon. The game, Halo Reach, is not.

Well, not exactly. Maybe you wish it's not canon, but it is. And they tried to give some explanations about the storyline...but i don't actually remember them. They were strange, anyway.

The two stories cannot exist together and make sense, there are too many inconsistencies. That being said, I prefer to consider the book to be the true events of the battle of Reach. I like the Master Chief's story and the game has nothing to do with it.

Well, not exactly. Maybe you wish it's not canon, but it is. And they tried to give some explanations about the storyline...but i don't actually remember them. They were strange, anyway.

If Halo Reach is canon, then Johnson never boarded the Pillar of Autumn, which means he was not there to help the Arbiter stop Tartarus from activating Installation 05 at the end of Halo 2. Everyone is dead and the story ends there. Is Halo Reach still canon?

If Halo Reach is canon, then Johnson never boarded the Pillar of Autumn, which means he was not there to help the Arbiter stop Tartarus from activating Installation 05 at the end of Halo 2. Everyone is dead and the story ends there. Is Halo Reach still canon?

Yes. It is. Like Halo Wars, although we clearly see the armor of the Arbiter being destroyed despite in Halo 2 the Prophet or Rtas says that the armor is very old...i wouldn't say that a 20 years old armor is outdated. There are explanations, as i've already said, that i don't remember :)

Yes. It is. Like Halo Wars, although we clearly see the armor of the Arbiter being destroyed despite in Halo 2 the Prophet or Rtas says that the armor is very old...i wouldn't say that a 20 years old armor is outdated. There are explanations, as i've already said, that i don't remember :)

Ripa 'Moramee is the third largest known Sangheli. He is the largest known arbiter. The armor of the Arbiter would not have fit him, so a replacement was made.

• Like 1

Oh, well, ok.

Hasley did know one member of Noble Team, Jorge, because he was a Spartan II and she knows all of them by name, even when the Spartan II's are all suited up and in the same armor, she could tell them apart.

And she recognized Kurt while he was wearing the SPI armor in Ghosts of Onyx.

umm...

Jorge is the son of Hasley in the mission ONI: Sword Base you hear him call her "mom" and she recognizes him by his armor because it was her old armor that she gave him he just made some modifications.

All of this is said in the campaign.

umm...

Jorge is the son of Hasley in the mission ONI: Sword Base you hear him call her "mom" and she recognizes him by his armor because it was her old armor that she gave him he just made some modifications.

All of this is said in the campaign.

A lot of the Spartans called Halsey "mom". Halsey only had one kid. The reason some of the Spartans call her mom is because they were takin from their real moms at around six so; six years growing up with your real mom versus around 15 with a scientist who took you from your real mom.