Halo 4: Orange ball of doom

Minuette

After watching a couple of videos of the orange ball, it says that it is TheDidacts cryptum/ship like it said in the books. Plus cortana said him instead of it when she was talking about the ball since the game is halfway done, do you think we meet TheDidact somewhere after the chief crashes? So I think I summed up what the ball is and its origins, but we may not know if it is TheDidact, if Chief met TheDidact wouldn't TheDidact just gun down Chief? if he hated Reclaimers, I think that TheDidact needs chief, but the same time hates him, since the Master Builder wasn't confirmed dead, maybe TheDidact needs him to kill the master builder, I think he was last seen on instalation 004 that installation is pretty damaged and has no atmosphere at all, there is still evil things living on it, maybe the Flood? since the contanimation might of broken out? maybe the chief will visit 004 somewhere in Halo 5 or 6? maybe he activates it to kill TheDidact and the master builder and possibly a Precursor? Hope to god that wouldn't happen because heroes and legends never die.

If you have anymore information please comment below or tell us your theory of what the orange ball is.....

or just respond like you normally would.

No, just no. Do not give input to any Halo related conversations. The way you spoke about Halo 4, why would you bother?

All I said was that it has taken features from CoD, which you can't deny.

And all of the precursors are dead as nobody has seen one in the Halo universe.

All I said was that it has taken features from CoD, which you can't deny.

And all of the precursors are dead as nobody has seen one in the Halo universe.

It's not taking features from CoD. The very first person shooter was Wolfenstein 3D but do people say every FPS game is copying that game? No they don't. It's keeping up with the gaming industry. Drop the topic...its old and people are tired of hearing it.

• Like 1

It is quite common for others to call an inanimate object 'him' or 'her'. It is very unlikely that that is a sentient being.

True, but, in the live action trailer, when the Infinity is getting scanned by what seems to be the scanner from the sphere; A symbol that resembles the one that represents the Didact, flashes on the screen where the video chat between the woman and her son was happening. Here's a pic of it:

1qf2k.png

if Chief met TheDidact wouldn't TheDidact just gun down Chief? if he hated Reclaimers, I think that TheDidact needs chief, but the same time hates him, since the Master Builder wasn't confirmed dead, maybe TheDidact needs him to kill the master builder

I am only halfway through Cryptum, but it doesn't seem like the Didact hates humans. Is there some major change in the Didact where he would want to hurt humans...again? I am reading as fast I can, but feel free to let me know if I am missing something.

True, but, in the live action trailer, when the Infinity is getting scanned by what seems to be the scanner from the sphere; A symbol that resembles the one that represents the Didact, flashes on the screen where the video chat between the woman and her son was happening. Here's a pic of it:

1qf2k.png

How does that resemble anything I was just explaining?

Ok. Hear me out. I don't thinly anything living was aboard that. Just the robots. The reason being that the surface of that thing was smoking hot. I think that it is a container for the robots that cheif fought. Then the entire ship is controlled by another type of AI.