The unOFFICIAL List of Halo 4 Items and Characters.

Stealth Pilot

NEW VEHICLES

sneak-peek-the-evolving-universe-of-halo-4.jpg

You can see all of the following

-Scorpion

-Ghost

-Wraith

-Falcon

New Weapons - Confirmed

Thanks to Archangel for posting this one. We found some new Forerunner Weapons

I forgot to mention this one before. The Railgun

Halo_4_railgun.jpg

Forerunner SMG or Side Arm

Mystery+Secondary.jpg

Promethean Repeater and "Sniper" Rifle

Promethean+Repeater.jpg Sniper.jpg

These Weapons were found at LittleEnglishHaloBlog.

NEW

Promethean Pistol :

prometheanpistol.png

SAW-LMG

LMG.png

Seen in the new armory video.

Edited by Stealth
  • Like 1

LOADOUTS

Upon request...I am posting here what I know about Loadouts. This includes AAs, Primary Weapons, Etc.

PRIMARY

Assault Rifle

Battle Rifle

Covenant Carbine

DMR

Storm Rifle

Shotgun

SECONDARY

Magnum/Pistol

Plasma Pistol

ARMOR ABILITY

Promethean Vision

Hologram

Thruster Pack

Hardlight Shield

Jetpack

Active Camouflage

Auto Turret

GRENADES

Fragmentation

Plasma

EMP/Forerunner

SPECIALIZATION

Mobility: allows you to move faster

Ammo: increase capacity bonus

Firepower: 2 primary weapons, replaces secondary

Awareness: integrates motion sensor into all scoped weapons

AA Efficiency: longer AA duration

Resupply: allows you to pickup grenades off corpses

Sensor: increase range of radar

Shield: recharge shields faster

WAR GAMES MAPS

ADRIFT :

2820767-gallery.png

gsm_169_halo_4_tournament_round2_x360_060712_m2_640.jpg

gs_adrift.png

HAVEN :

84932eb0bd3d4f933b79b062bcc80577.png

gsm_169_halo_4_gameplay_elamite_x360_060712_m1_640.jpg

0.jpg

LONGBOW

Halo_4_Longbow.jpg

Halo-4-Longbow-Map-Details.jpg

Halo4_Longbow_4.jpeg

img_87774_halo-4-rtx-longbow-gameplay-recap-by-darkstorm-part-2.jpg

Related Notes:

50 Spartan Ops Missions within 70 days of release.

Jetpacks ARE CONFIRMED

Also. I will be adding picture of AAs soon.

Edited by Stealth Pilot
  • Like 1

My guess would be because of what it fires. Beams or bursts of light.

Possibly, but it could just be a "light" rifle, like a light machine gun, it's not a full blown forerunner rifle, but a smaller more mobile version of it.

I think that these forerunners are corrupt in some way because (semi-SPOILERS) the symbol at the end of the demo video (an ancient evil...) is the glyph of the Didact, who we can assume is the voice we hear as the glyph rotates. The forerunners like blue/purple stuff, and the Didact's original symbol is blue, not red/orange as seen in the demo. Also there are "knights" that are blue Not red, flashed in the ending montage (demo).

Red is associated with rampancy in the halo series, but I could be terribly wrong and it could just represent aggression or an enemy.

Forruners armor, structures, and weaponds utilize "hard light" which is energy turned solid. The semi transparent blue bridges in the games is an example. Forerunner ships, armor, and now I am guessing their weaponds use hard light as well. Forruners tend to make the things mentioned above with more hard light than actual physical material, this explains how the weapons construct them selfs as they are picked up. When a construct such as the enemy AI (cortana mentioned they are AI) is destroyed the hard light no longer keeps the physical portion of the enemy intact, that's why they fall apart.

My sources are z books, wiki's, and my opinion, I am not claiming certainty of this stuff so go away trolls.

Edited by One
Merged double posts
  • Like 2

I think that these forerunners are corrupt in some way because (semi-SPOILERS) the symbol at the end of the demo video (an ancient evil...) is the glyph of the Didact, who we can assume is the voice we hear as the glyph rotates. The forerunners like blue/purple stuff, and the Didact's original symbol is blue, not red/orange as seen in the demo. Also there are "knights" that are blue Not red, flashed in the ending montage (demo).

Red is associated with rampancy in the halo series, but I could be terribly wrong and it could just represent aggression or an enemy.

You cant spoil a game before it comes out :police: (unless you have inside information). You are merely making a suggestion. Dont scare me with spoiler alert lol

Possibly, but it could just be a "light" rifle, like a light machine gun, it's not a full blown forerunner rifle, but a smaller more mobile version of it.

The weapon uses a Forerunner state of matter called "Hard Light" which is their version of molten lead.

Apparently you have been under a rock for some time. The Assault Rifle is in Halo 3, Halo 3: odst, and Halo: Reach.

Oh goodness. Ya, I completely forgot about that. I don't own Halo 3 or Reach, and never played ODST, so I can't even remember. Thanks for setting me straight.

I'm still happy to see my old friend in Halo 4 all the same.

Forruners armor, structures, and weaponds utilize "hard light" which is energy turned solid. The semi transparent blue bridges in the games is an example. Forerunner ships, armor, and now I am guessing their weaponds use hard light as well. Forruners tend to make the things mentioned above with more hard light than actual physical material, this explains how the weapons construct them selfs as they are picked up. When a construct such as the enemy AI (cortana mentioned they are AI) is destroyed the hard light no longer keeps the physical portion of the enemy intact, that's why they fall apart.

My sources are z books, wiki's, and my opinion, I am not claiming certainty of this stuff so go away trolls.

It states in the the book 'cryptum' (part of the forerunner saga by Greg Bear) that the interior of the forerunner main characters house is made completely out of hard light and also that some of the ships are almost purely made out of hard light appart from a sort of alloy skeleton. Even the capital seat of their government which is a planet cut into slices like an apple is held together by hard light connections.

seeing as how the Halo rings only destroy organic life, perhaps some of the forerunners tried to turn themselves into synthetics to stay alive. Reapers...

Ha! Ha! Someone else is with me! I think that some parts of Halo 4 are kind of like Mass Effect for some reason. I don't know why. It just feels that way to me.