USF Election poll!!!

Spyro

If you're so confident in you winning then why do you need your own vote? Why not be so confident as to give it to someone else?

Don't you straw man the issue good sir. I said that I voted for myself because I'm confident that I'm the best for the job. Not because I'm confident that I am going to win.

Voting for someone else out of "confidence" isn't confidence at all. It's arrogance.

Don't you straw man the issue good sir. I said that I voted for myself because I'm confident that I'm the best for the job. Not because I'm confident that I am going to win.

Voting for someone else out of "confidence" isn't confidence at all. It's arrogance.

If you're confident that you're right for the job, and if you're confident that you're right for the job then you're confident that you'll get enough votes to win, and if you're confident in getting enough votes to win then you're confident that you will win. And going by your own logic, if you're confident that you're gonna win, then you're arrogant.

Good day sir!

If you're confident that you're right for the job, and if you're confident that you're right for the job then you're confident that you'll get enough votes to win, and if you're confident in getting enough votes to win then you're confident that you will win. And going by your own logic, if you're confident that you're gonna win, then you're arrogant.

Good day sir!

Not at all. Being right for the job doesn't mean that you will automatically win in a democracy.