My 1v1 Tournament Bracket!

Undead

Who Will Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win!?!?!

• WhoIsSnip3down (Biggles)
    • Gazzy Mill Mill (Gazzy)

First off I would like to thank Biggles for hosting the last match today. Even though it was a forfeit that's not the point.

Second I'd like to tell Halo Geek to stop trolling my thread.

And finally I'd like everyone that advanced to the next round to know that all games will be scheduled for Wednesday next week. I'll post the date and times soon.

Im gonna give credit where its due, Gazzy hosted where i couldn't. :D

Well then I hate you and I hope you die!

I'm kidding of course haha. But I still appreciate you attempting to host it.

And I also appreciate that you hosted it for me Gazzy.

I'd just like to say, I appreciate how active this forum is. Ya'll have small things ya'll do such as prize giveaways tournaments etc. I mostly appreciate how the main 343I supporter community varies from certain people. i have been a member for only just a few days but I could name about 15 to 20 actual people who are active a lot, and help keep things under control and going :)

Good job everybody!

Awesome Forum!!!!

I'd just like to say, I appreciate how active this forum is. Ya'll have small things ya'll do such as prize giveaways tournaments etc. I mostly appreciate how the main 343I supporter community varies from certain people. i have been a member for only just a few days but I could name about 15 to 20 actual people who are active a lot, and help keep things under control and going :)

Good job everybody!

Awesome Forum!!!!

:brofist:

First off I would like to thank Biggles for hosting the last match today. Even though it was a forfeit that's not the point.

Second I'd like to tell Halo Geek to stop trolling my thread.

And finally I'd like everyone that advanced to the next round to know that all games will be scheduled for Wednesday next week. I'll post the date and times soon.

Anytime before 6:00pm works for me. ;)

Silvi i Be vs AAN 2 - 6:00 PM - MLG Countdown

Like i said last time XD haha! i can't do 6:00 PM thats when i get off work. has to be 7:00 PM so i have enough time to drive and sit my butt down to play. :D Let me know!

I'll change it. Hold on.