The "Official" Unofficial what are you doing on the night of halo 4's release?

Killer K34

I want to know what you guys are doing when the lines are filled days before for the new game to late night parties of halo multiplayer LAN parties to playing the campaign straight through. I need some more ideas to what i can do on the night of NOVEMBER 5th!!!

Edit - im more asking of what are you doing on the night of the halo release before it comes out. as an example my cousin is in seattle and he is going to put a couch in the bed of his truck and a 30 inch flat screen with his xbox and play out front of the place before the game comes out

Edited by Killer K34

if its not my week on at work ill brobly get it at midnight and at 12:10 ill be playing it, the benefit of living in a small town, short lines at the game store :thumbsup:

LUCKY! I live in a small town but it doesn't have any major stores like GameStop or Wal-Mart so I have to another town to go to my GameStop. haha

The day before? Thats too close!

Monday, October 29th: Phone up Microsoft Store and ask if they are having a midnight release/release party like they did with CEA. If so, cancel my pre-order at gamestop and pre-order it at MSS.

A day or two from Nov 6th: Check Microsoft Store to see if people are lined up yet.

As soon as I see people lining up: Go home, get some stuff, and go sit in front of the door.

Once I get the game: Go home, play campaign all night. Take a couple hours of sleep. Repeat until campaign is finished.

Once I finish campaign: Play matchmaking as usual.

• Like 1

The day before? Thats too close!

Monday, October 29th: Phone up Microsoft Store and ask if they are having a midnight release/release party like they did with CEA. If so, cancel my pre-order at gamestop and pre-order it at MSS.

A day or two from Nov 6th: Check Microsoft Store to see if people are lined up yet.

As soon as I see people lining up: Go home, get some stuff, and go sit in front of the door.

Once I get the game: Go home, play campaign all night. Take a couple hours of sleep. Repeat until campaign is finished.

Once I finish campaign: Play matchmaking as usual.

i like the repeat until its finished senario, lol!