Sign here for no AA's and no bloom in halo 4.

Decree117

• 4 weeks later...

i think that worrying about bloom and armor abilities is ridiculous. if you think that a new developer is going to just come in and make halo 3 or 2 again, you're wrong. the new DMR/BR will be something NEW. bloom? maybe. who knows? what if it's not a 3-round burst or single shot weapon? what if it's a more accurate automatic assault weapon?

armor abilities could be fixed and rebalanced in SO MANY WAYS. no good developer out there wants to take a franchise back a step. who would buy a game that's already been made? it's going to keep getting layers.

if you don't want armor lock, play arena, classic, mlg, objective, snipers, swat.. seriously. plenty of people LOVE armor abilities, and taking away what some of the less vocal community members want would be a huge mistake on 343i's part.

I would like to see even more AA's. I just posted about some new ones I would like to see. I would prefer to see all AA's restricted to certain playlist's like those in Action Sac and make them available in Custom games. I don't think the campaign needs them or your Main matchmaking playlists. But realistically they will probably be there.

If you love H# hand H2 so much then go play them. We want a new game not something that has already been done.

I agree that the Halo games need to keep evolving but I think that if they are going to keep AA then they should take some out and readjust the affects of others.

This should rebalance the game. I'll say this again, we barely know anything about Halo 4 yet so stop arguing about these things.